PS4 Lobby Night every Monday & Thursday

Canada
Canada
Just thought I'd post this here for anyone looking for some casual racing nights on ACC.

I set up a lobby every Monday and Thursday at 8pm EST to run a couple of different tracks. Open invite!

The lobbies do have a good turnout most of the time, but I'm hoping to fill them up more consistently.

There's some challenges with how the server works. So if at the end of a race you get a server error, I most likely switched tracks. Unfortunately you can't switch tracks without restarting the server.

Also there's a minimum requirement needed to set up a lobby with 20 drivers. So track medals and 30 SA are required (annoying).

Hope to see you out there! Tonight I'll be doing Brands Hatch and Mount Panorama.

I’m looking to get a feel for online racing in ACC. Do you need 3 medals for every track and is their a communication feature?

I have 3 medals on all tracks except Bathurst. My SA rating is 61 and trending up.

Last edited:
I’m looking to get a feel for online racing in ACC. Do you need 3 medals for every track and is their a communication feature?

I have 3 medals on all tracks except Bathurst. My SA rating is 61 and trending up.
Nope you just need track medals for the tracks being used, and we did Bathurst last week so you should be good for a while until it comes around again. Safety rating is good to go!

There is a chat in the lobbies but it doesn't work very well. I usually set up a party chat. Hope to see you out there!

I'm just started recentll
Only SA 5
Any lobbys for amateurs? :lol:
Sadly with the way some of these lobbies work a minimum SA is required for certain settings to work which is really annoying.

Best way to get your Safety rating up is grind through career mode or do some single player races, but those can be tedious. Best of luck!

Just thought I'd post this here for anyone looking for some casual racing nights on ACC.

I set up a lobby every Monday and Thursday at 8pm EST to run a couple of different tracks. Open invite!

The lobbies do have a good turnout most of the time, but I'm hoping to fill them up more consistently.

There's some challenges with how the server works. So if at the end of a race you get a server error, I most likely switched tracks. Unfortunately you can't switch tracks without restarting the server.

Also there's a minimum requirement needed to set up a lobby with 20 drivers. So track medals and 30 SA are required (annoying).

Hope to see you out there! Tonight I'll be doing Brands Hatch and Mount Panorama.

Where do we find server. Under all? Mixed, GT3.

Are these still on ??

Back