Ps4 looking to race

• Thread starter xXUN4GVNXx
  • 13 comments
I'm new to the game been racing the AI and wanted to race people online does anyone on here race on ps4? I'm in florida,usa
Need reasonable times and clean as possible.
As I said I'm learning so dont judge too hard haha. Coming from gran turismo sport

My series are unlikely to be suitable due to UK time, but have a look at the Pits 2 organised by Alex ONeill.

Also have a look at anything organised by SNAIL.

If you like doing time trials check out the thread by @HammyMansell

Good luck and I hope you enjoy PC2!

I'm new to the game been racing the AI and wanted to race people online does anyone on here race on ps4? I'm in florida,usa
As I said I'm learning so dont judge too hard haha. Coming from gran turismo sport

hey un4 im also in florida run in a few different leagues and have a couple ps4 communities as well as a race team! look for a friend request from me and ill show you some of what i know!

My series are unlikely to be suitable due to UK time, but have a look at the Pits 2 organised by Alex ONeill.

Also have a look at anything organised by SNAIL.

If you like doing time trials check out the thread by @HammyMansell

Good luck and I hope you enjoy PC2!

@Sick Cylinder, I am co-director with @Alex ONeill for PITS 2 and I wanted to say thank you for the shout out! :cheers:

@xXUN4GVNXx, PITS 2 has been around for the last 3 years and we currently run on Thursday nights with the room opening up at 7:30 PM EST for free practice, followed by the official event starting at 8:30 PM EST. :gtpflag:

PITS 2 Thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eason-9-oct-25th-thursdays-8-30pm-est.359106/

Last edited:
Hey man I am also in florida and new. I definitely would be interested in doing some practice with you

Anyone aware of any races on tuesday or thursday evenings (European time)? I'd like to get more into online racing but couldn't find a suitable league. Have to say upfront that I have a varying schedule of meetings but these I can keep free most of the time.

Hey there!

I'm a Gran Turismo veteran since GT2. I have PCars 2 since release but I barely played it online, just finished the offline carrier.
I know that this game has a good potential and I would like to race in one of the series out there (if there is one). Preferably weekdays evenings (EU time).
Any advice is apreciated.

Best regards :cheers: :gtpflag:

Hey there!

I'm a Gran Turismo veteran since GT2. I have PCars 2 since release but I barely played it online, just finished the offline carrier.
I know that this game has a good potential and I would like to race in one of the series out there (if there is one). Preferably weekdays evenings (EU time).

I'm sure Sick will comment himself when sees this, but check out Sick's Raceroom which focuses on historic racing (Although we have done modern club cars like the Ginetta and I believe GT1 and LMP900 championships are coming up). Monday and Wednesday at 8:30-9:30 UK time.

Hey there!

Hi Litchi

This is our early Summer schedule - let me know if you are interested!

2019 B Early Summer.jpg

Hi , I’m going to create an lmp2 league for pc2 on ps4.
The league will consist of 6 rounds:

Round 1: Spa

Round 2: watkins glen

Round 3: Indianapolis road course

Round 4: road america

Round 5: monza

Round 6: daytona road course

Each round will consist of a 20 min quali and a 20 min race. The lobby will be created at 18:50 bst and it will start after everybody has joined

Dates:

Every monday from the fourth of november to the 9th of december

Session settings

Penalties: on

Max time penalty: 30 sec

Drive through penalties: on

Pit exit penalties: on

Any dirty driving will be penalized accordingly to the offence. You can send me an email if you see any dirty racing at brunoncoleff@gmail.com

Tc: on

Abs: on

Sc: off

Setups: on

Manual gears: off

Damage: only visual

Mechanical issues: off

Ghosted vehicles: on

Manual pit stops: on

Tyre wear: authentic

Fuel consumption: on

Cooldown lap: on

Weather: clear sky

Mandatory pit stop: off

Manual start: on

To join you will need to dm ir email me your ps4 username, full name, nationality and number of car (one that has not been chosen) I will add you once you are in. My email is brunoncoleff@gmail.com

Point sistem:

1st: 25 points

2nd: 18 points

3rd: 15 points

4th: 12 points

5th: 10 points

6th: 8 points

7th: 6 points

8th: 4 points

9th: 2 points

10th : 1 point

Back