CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Nice going @Outspacer - hopefully will get a final run at it tonight, see if I can't sneak back past ;)

I know I've got nearly half a second in the first sector compared to my current time, but I haven't been able to match my S2 & 3 times so far - at least not all in one lap :banghead:....

Nice going @Outspacer - hopefully will get a final run at it tonight, see if I can't sneak back past ;)

I know I've got nearly half a second in the first sector compared to my current time, but I haven't been able to match my S2 & 3 times so far - at least not all in one lap :banghead:....

Yeah, theoretically I might have left 3 or 4 tenths out there, but not sure if I'll get another go. The track is really bumpy - FFB might be hindering as much as it helps, and feeding me jolts of info I can't make use of!

Yeah, theoretically I might have left 3 or 4 tenths out there, but not sure if I'll get another go. The track is really bumpy - FFB might be hindering as much as it helps, and feeding me jolts of info I can't make use of!

It's interesting looking at the splits - you're .58 faster than me in S1, I'm .55 up in S2 then you're up again by about .08 in S3 (and even if you put our best sectors together we still don't quite catch @hasslemoff between us :lol:). I'm hoping to get another run in tonight but it will depend on real life as always....

It's interesting looking at the splits - you're .58 faster than me in S1, I'm .55 up in S2 then you're up again by about .08 in S3 (and even if you put our best sectors together we still don't quite catch @hasslemoff between us :lol:). I'm hoping to get another run in tonight but it will depend on real life as always....

I struggle getting the entry onto the back straight tidy, but I thought I'd done it fairly well in that lap... and the other 3 corners in S2 :confused: :lol:

A couple of new times...

40883787_10217492336921577_1816975967428542464_n.jpg

Myself on a 1:54.911, @nosoks on a 1:57.525 and @SpaceBreed (pyromaniak666) on a 2:00.724!

40684733_10217492328761373_8934850204222357504_n.jpg

There's nothing like having a good old dangle! :D

Last edited:
I struggle getting the entry onto the back straight tidy, but I thought I'd done it fairly well in that lap... and the other 3 corners in S2 :confused: :lol:

There is a white square on the inside of the kerb at the right hander before the straight, try and aim your car towards it and you should be able to go full throttle just before it to give you good speed along the straight.

There is a white square on the inside of the kerb at the right hander before the straight, try and aim your car towards it and you should be able to go full throttle just before it to give you good speed along the straight.

Thanks for the tip! I'll look out for that :)

Last edited:
I'd like to join the next one, is it an open event already created (like in GT6)? or the player must set it himself?

Hi @Kano Manel welcome and yes, as Knukken says, just select the car and track from the time trial screen, and you have to use default setup, but you can use driver aids if you wish. You can try as much as you like, and you can post an in game screen shot of your best time here for it to count. Add me on PSN too, my ID is HammyMansell1980.

The next TT starts on Monday when the new car/track combo is announced, have a go! ;)

Fellas just to let you know, The next TT will start on Tuesday, not Monday, as I'm away from home so for that I won't be able to do the results until Monday evening.

The Assetto Corsa CRAP TT has been extended by a day also.

See you on Tuesday for the new PCars 2 TT! ;)

Hi chaps, just a quick word that the latest update 7.0 is now live for the game, and in the Pacific region, the new Ferrari DLC pack is out, so for us in Europe and The Americas, tomorrow, Tuesday will be the day!

We will still start a new PCars 2 TT from tomorrow, but I'll delay it just by a few hours, so I can choose one of the new cars, and one of the two new tracks we have coming!! I hope you'll all be getting the DLC! ;)

Keep your eyes peeled, and get that patch downloaded! ;)

Is the Ferrari DLC really released at the moment?

I know, or at least am pretty sure given the download size, that the 7.00 download has the DLC in it, but I don't think it's activated right now - there's really nothing on the web about it, the guys over on the PCARS forum aren't talking about it, other than asking for it to be unlocked, and it's not mentioned in the patch release notes.

Is the Ferrari DLC really released at the moment?

I know, or at least am pretty sure given the download size, that the 7.00 download has the DLC in it, but I don't think it's activated right now - there's really nothing on the web about it, the guys over on the PCARS forum aren't talking about it, other than asking for it to be unlocked, and it's not mentioned in the patch release notes.

Lol have a look at these threads man:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/update-7-0-now-available.381564/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/project-cars-2-dlc-thread.355736/page-35

Hopefully it'll happen lol......Let's see but it appears so! The last LeMans DLC in June was released on a Tuesday also. ;)

The new TT is:

The Ferrari 355 Challenge At Fiorano!!!!

ferrari-f355-challenge-1998-B235B2.jpg

1200px-Fiorano;_Ferrari's_private_test_track.svg.png

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next Sunday night, the 16th of September.

Nice one @hasslemoff and a fun little track......On my first lap, the tight righthander before the bridge, I overcooked it and went flying over the edge! :D

The new Ferraris are great fun, and for me the pick of the bunch are old and new, the 250 GT Berlinetta and the F12tdf!!! The Berlinetta is wonderful!

well my gas pedal is flickering away again so I will replace it today with the gas pedal from my old G27, I may bite the bullet and see about opening/ cleaning out that pot

well my gas pedal is flickering away again so I will replace it today with the gas pedal from my old G27, I may bite the bullet and see about opening/ cleaning out that pot

Not again mate! Bollards!

FB_IMG_1536722476964.jpg
i can get it removed from rig,opened, cleaned and closed in 20 min now. I'm just going to do it every 2 weeks.
addendum, the gas pedal from my g27 was worse, no wonder i was so slow in gt6 haha

Last edited:
Back