[PS4] SNL

• Thread starter Kkj10
  • 280 comments
Hi I'd like to join tonight, kindly invited by football67611
Psn is CaptainDash

Good to see this club is getting recommended. I must be doing something right! :D That's you added and I've got your friend request too. See you tonight :cheers:

Tyre wear is currently set to x6. This was decided for the spa race after testing to force pit stops. I did some running last night on the shorter races and x6 made the tyres run out with about two laps to go. So the shorter races will be set to x5. You will be able to make the end but your tyres will be in quite a poor state. This will encourage some people to use the medium compound. I'm hoping this mix of strategy will keep the racing closer and provide exciting finishes.

Great racing by all tonight. Had some great battles and a few good overtakes :gtpflag: I think tonight was the most fun I've had with this game yet!

Let me know your thoughts on the current race night & lobby set up. I'm really liking it. All we need now is reverse grids and I would say it's spot on :D

Great racing by all tonight. Had some great battles and a few good overtakes :gtpflag: I think tonight was the most fun I've had with this game yet!

Let me know your thoughts on the current race night & lobby set up. I'm really liking it. All we need now is reverse grids and I would say it's spot on :D

Yes @Kkj10 a good nights racing and a good laugh too!! Ohhh @Spooky Wooky and his sausages and bollards!! Lol!! Looking forward to the next event in a couple of weeks!! :D :P

No shows for 30/8

admoo @admoo
allstyles @Bjorn Lucas
Gl4dia70rZ @Gl4dia70rZ
Scottish_Psyco @ScottishPsyco
SkyyJuice @Mr SkyyJuice
yido @Ginger yido

@admoo, @Bjorn Lucas & @Mr SkyyJuice, excused from this weekend as plenty notice was given of their absence. @Gl4dia70rZ will automatically be moved to the drop list as he missed what would of been his first event.

Users that missed the last two events will be placed on the drop list. If you wish to be placed onto the reserve list please ask me to do so. If you do not wish to be part of SNL anymore you will be removed automatically prior to the next event.

Last edited:
KKj10, i already said on 21 august (page 6 of this thread) that i am on the 30th august at the nurburgring myself so i could not attend the 30th of august.

So i notified you more than a week ago i could not come, so i would appreciate that my name for the no show will be changed to excused :D

Thanks in advance ;)

if i say i will be there, i will be there :gtpflag:

Hi everyone here that i race more or less each night, just to let people know that yesterday i bought the Modified Car pack, Audi Ruapuna pack and New for Old pack, so it would be great if this weekend, Saturday and Sunday we could arrange a few races using some of the DLC content, the BMW 320 ETCC for example? Are there any plans for this weekend @Kkj10 @Spooky Wooky @Football67611 ?? Hope so! :D :P

Hopefully be able to get bk online more often as have been back and forth to Nottingham & Cambridge recently.
Fingers crossed that won't be happening anymore! :boggled:

Apologies @Bjorn Lucas I shall amend the list for you 👍 I do remember saying pics or it didn't happen? ;)

@HammyMansell, I would like to do a DLC only event. Perhaps a night at Ruapuna Park using various DLC cars. The only issue with that is I know not everyone will have as least some of the DLC.

@Spooky Wooky, sorry I missed your race nights this weekend. It's been quite busy for me this end not being able to get on well after 10 o'clock! :irked: Was really hoping I could of at least made the FA's at Spa :indiff:.

@admoo! Hello stranger! :lol: Hope to see you filling my mirrors quite soon! I miss our race long battles :gtpflag:

I shoud hopefully have next weeks event up by tonight. We will be keeping the same basic layout as last time out as I think that worked out quite well.

You don't have to apologise mate, real life > video games. :lol:

Thanks bud. I probably could of made the last race last night. Didn't relise you guys were on so late. I was about 30mins into playing ESO and started getting messages through after you guys had finished up. Had I thought, I could of been there :banghead:

Next SNL night will be...

The Grand German Tour. We will be using the two iconic German Group A touring cars from the early 90's.

Car choice for 12th September

BMW M3 E30 or Mercedes Benz 190E

Track list

Hockenheim Short - 11 laps
Oschersleben National - 11 laps
Nurburgring Nordschleife - 2 laps

Feature Race - 30mins, Pitstop required

Nurburgring GP - 12 laps

Lobby Settings

Date - September 12th
Time - 4pm, each race will be started 1 game hour later
Time Progression - x2, x5 for feature race
Weather - Clear
Aids - ABS & TC only (both optional)
Damage - Full
Mechanical Failures - On
Tyre Wear - x5, x6 for feature race
Fuel Usage - Real
Flags & Penalties - On

Next SNL night will be...

The Grand German Tour. We will be using the two iconic German Group A touring cars from the early 90's.

Car choice for 12th September

BMW M3 E30 or Mercedes Benz 190E

Track list

Hockenheim Short - 11 laps
Oschersleben National - 11 laps
Nurburgring Nordschleife - 2 laps

Feature Race - 30mins, Pitstop required

Nurburgring GP - 12 laps

Lobby Settings

Date - September 12th
Time - 4pm, each race will be started 1 game hour later
Time Progression - x2, x5 for feature race
Weather - Clear
Aids - ABS & TC only (both optional)
Damage - Full
Mechanical Failures - On
Tyre Wear - x5, x6 for feature race
Fuel Usage - Real
Flags & Penalties - On

See you next Sunday @Kkj10!

Sorry guys, wrong date :rolleyes:

SNL is this Sunday the 13th at the usual starting time of 8pm UK time.

Glad I stayed for that last match @admoo . Was gutted when the first two goals went in!:banghead: Come back kings :cheers:

@Kkj10 there is no starting time in your post ;)

It's in the OP and the thread title as always. The time (8pm UK) and day won't (Sunday) change for the foreseeable future :cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry guys, wrong date :rolleyes:

SNL is this Sunday the 13th at the usual starting time of 8pm UK time.

Glad I stayed for that last match @admoo . Was gutted when the first two goals went in!:banghead: Come back kings :cheers:

It's in the OP and the thread title as always. The time (8pm UK) and day won't (Sunday) change for the foreseeable future :cheers:

Glad that's been cleared up @Kkj10, because if i had missed the races. there would have been a touch of Saturday Night Fever! Lol!!

@Kkj10 , a heads up for SNL future dates, in the racing series topic somebody is organizing a gt3 cup with 10 races every sunday starting the 20th of september, i am trying to be there for that cup but also more members of SNL are attending that gt3 cup.

maybe interresting for you too join 2 and after that doing the SNL races?

i just saw you are already on the reserve list,.. so most likely you will attend those races 2, there are always people not showing up :boggled:

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on @Skaankypuppy's championship. If people really want to do that instead I don't have an issue. I know more people will be interested in a championship and there's another two guys on the reserve list because they've committed to here. Personally I would like to be more than a reserve but I just can't commit to every Sunday even if I didn't have SNL. I can put SNL on hold if need be as I think it would be too late to hold SNL after the GT3's are finished. Just need to wait and see if the lobby numbers drop too much.

Any one have any thoughts or would like to withdraw to focus on the GT3 championship?

Having major issues with the playstation. Looks like it might have to go back to Sony :indiff:. Can't get any games to work nothing will download/update, can't acces PS store. Error code ce-36244-9 :banghead:

SNL may be on hold for a bit :mad:

Back