[PS4] SNL

• Thread starter Kkj10
  • 280 comments
Ahh well. Has anyone else got screenshots or recordings of the races results for the evo's or cosworths?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 17

Was there only 10 finishers in the cosworths? Who came fist and second in the evo's? I shall assume it wasn't a pair from the missing signups.

A lesson to myself and several others that stayed out pit when it rain specially in this beast

As I don't have any recordings on this race. Does anyone know who it was that shunted me from the back causeing me to spin at a 90 degree angle into admoo's path after his penalty. Which led to a very, very unhappy bunny. didn't finish the race because of that shunt. It was 56 seconds into the race. OWN UP.

Was there only 10 finishers in the cosworths? Who came fist and second in the evo's? I shall assume it wasn't a pair from the missing signups.
I won it was either @ScottishPsyco second or someone else it's in my replay there's was a yellow and blue car just behind me

As I don't have any recordings on this race. Does anyone know who it was that shunted me from the back causeing me to spin at a 90 degree angle into admoo's path after his penalty. Which led to a very, very unhappy bunny. didn't finish the race because of that shunt. It was 56 seconds into the race. OWN UP.
I was hit hard while turning in the Evos on the 4th corner. Was knocked way off the track, went from second to 8th and the person did not let me back in front. If you can't pass cleanly just wait it out. If you are faster than I am, I will give you room to pass.

psn: allstyles

we have each other on our friendslist :dunce:

When your GTP name is nothing like your PSN name I find it difficult to know who's who :odd:

I won it was either @ScottishPsyco second or someone else it's in my replay there's was a yellow and blue car just behind me

That's good enough for me.

I was hit hard while turning in the Evos on the 4th corner. Was knocked way off the track, went from second to 8th and the person did not let me back in front. If you can't pass cleanly just wait it out. If you are faster than I am, I will give you room to pass.

If you want to make a complaint about a particular person or incident send me a PM and I'll look into it. Can't to much without a recording as the game replays are quite useless. You can set your PS4 to record 15min video slots. I've got it set up so that a double tap of the share button sets the starting point as the race loads up.

Below is the new car/track list for the next SNL event on Sunday the 16th. But first name and shame time!

No shows for 01/08

@killerramsay
@xkubunt
@Simfan David
@FIL140
@switch_88
@Bethany Dawn
@STALLIONO

A while back I asked if anyone had ideas or suggestions for the next SNL night. Only one person ever put a suggestion in and that was @xkubunt. So...

The next SNL event will be Open Wheel Night. It will take place on Sunday 16th August and the first race will start promptly at 8pm. Lobby will be open shortly after 7.30pm. There will be a practice session before the first race for those joining early. The 10 min qualifying will start at 7.50pm. All times are UK, currently BST (GMT +1).

Car & Track List

125cc Kart - Greenwood - 18 laps
Formula rookie - Donnington Park National - 11 laps
Formula Gulf - Watkins Glen GP - 7 laps
Formula C - Hockenheim GP - 9 laps

Given the issues with random weather last time out (and the open wheel theme) we will be racing with clear weather throughout. The weather will get revised again as I try to find a good balance between random weather and too much rain. I still need to check on time progression. It may need to be set to "off" this event due to the lack of headlights on the open wheelers.

I feel the need to say this again,

It's important NOT to invite anyone before the end of first qualifying. We need to give the 16 signed up a chance to join first. I will invite the 16 before the start of first qualifying. The reserves will be invited after the start of the first qualifying. Only after the end of first qualifying can you invite any friends you wish. You don't need to wait for me to reply but you MUST send me the names of the people you are inviting. This is to assure me and the other racers that they will be clean and respectful. Others joining must be made aware that it is an SNL event & that they are NOT allowed to invite others.

As always, if anyone has any questions or suggestions please post them here and I'll do my best.

OP has been updated.

Last edited:
It's went very quiet in here. Everyone still on for Sunday?

For those reading this that haven't signed up yet. Why not? :lol: We're still accepting reserves and chances are there will be a few spots vacant after Sunday's racing.

I'm going to be away in Nottingham this weekend.
Hope it all goes well.
See you online during the week hopefully ;)

Just a reminder for tonight ladies & gents

The lobby will be private and open at or shortly after 7:30pm UK time. The first 10min qualy session starts at 8pm. Make sure I am on your friends list so I can send you an invite. My PSN is Kkj_10.

Track/car list

125cc Kart - Greenwood - 18 laps

Formula rookie - Donnington Park National - 11 laps

Formula Gulf - Watkins Glen GP - 7 laps

Formula C - Hockenheim GP - 9 laps

Lobby Settings
Date - August 16th
Time - 7pm (Real Time Progression )
Weather - Clear
Aids - ABS & TC only (both optional)
Damage - Full
Mechanical Failures - On
Tyre & Fuel Usage - On
Flags & Penalties - On

We can fight for last place

Seems on these longer races I'm fighting everyone for last place ;)

Last night I got tagged on the 1st lap, hit the wall and picked up some aero damage. Took 2 secs a lap off me for the whole of the 1st stint.

When I was catching you up I thought you might have damage.

Seems on these longer races I'm fighting everyone for last place ;)

Last night I got tagged on the 1st lap, hit the wall and picked up some aero damage. Took 2 secs a lap off me for the whole of the 1st stint.

When I was catching you up I thought you might have damage.
Air pressure in the tires and poor pit strategy. I pitted 3 times.

SNL may start a little late tonight. At most 10-15mins. Sorry for any delay. First qualy was due to start at 7.50

Room open in 10 mins

Last edited:
SNL may start a little late tonight. At most 10-15mins. Sorry for any delay. First qualy was due to start at 7.50

Room open in 10 mins[/S]

If you have space and are still going in a couple of hours I'll join you if the Ovaltine in my wife's wine has kicked in.

Good racing tonight everyone, I especially liked the Gulfs.

Thanks KKJ

Gulfs was my favourite race too. To be honest was the only race I had any real fun in tonight :indiff: Hope others had a better night.

I set up the first two events wrong tonight so apologies for that. Had a big moment on the first lap with @HammyMansell on the last event so apologies for that too. Completely missed my braking point.

Think I've got one or two highlights from the gulf race to share :cheers:

Back