[PS4] Unofficial GTP Crew | Joining, Events and more

Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
Need For Speed: Heat is the first game in the franchise to embrace playing with other players in a crew. Looking for someone to annoy Palm City's finest alongside you? Looking to participate in a variety of events with likeminded? Or are you just on PS4 and want the Ferrari without lifting a finger? In the latter case, you should probably expect to get booted. We've only got limited numbers to work with.

What is Expected of You:
  • Respect your fellow crewmates. The ultimate end-goal for this crew is to comprise a group of players you can just invite to your game and have good fun with. While the definition of "good fun" is intentionally vague, we're pretty confident in saying that continuously causing them to miss checkpoints in races or damage-out during the night is not "good fun", at least outside of the dedicated events. If you encounter a player doing so, you're adviced to save the Gameplay Video Clip and bring it to the attention of the crew moderators. This is preferably done via Conversation or message on PSN.​
  • Be an active member. This is to weed out particularly weak attempts at people just wanting the Ferrari. Preferably, you should not only have a handful of posts in Need for Speed threads, but also in other parts of the forum. Exceptions may be made for friends depending on available space in the crew, but be warned - if your friend misbehaves, you're taking the blame with them.​
  • Have a basic grasp of the english language. We're not asking for a degree in 16th century english literature, but knowing the difference between "their", "they're" and "there" is a good place to start.​
  • Have fun. Palm City is a playground, so don't take anything anybody does too seriously. We're all here to have a good time.​
Crew Perks:
  • Usual in-game perks. Earn more Rep, cash-in more Bank, annoy cops more easily. And the Ferrari at some point too.​
  • Access to crew-exclusive events. These events are the main driving force behind this crew, offering a more organised, sanctioned times of banter.​
How to Join:

1. Make a post in this thread stating your PSN name and, if you prefer, your general location / time zone.
2. In-game, press the "Options" button to bring up the menu and navigate to the "Social" tab. It should look something like this:
Need for Speed™ Heat_20191201154429.jpg

3. Select "Crews"
4. Navigate to the "Find Crew" tab, search for "GTPlanet" and select the following option:
Need for Speed™ Heat_20191201154456.jpg

5. Your request to join has now been sent, and should be accepted within 48 hours, assuming Step 1 has been completed.

Crew News:

I'm looking for trustworthy people to help take on just a few moderatorial duties - you know, manage people joining, maybe host events for different time zones, that sort of stuff.

Upcoming Events:

Last edited:
Now that that's out of the way, here's a few things to take note of:
  1. Either there was absolutely no interest in making a megathread or there's just nobody playing on PC/XB1. So this is PS4-only for the time being. If people ever feel like changing that, hit me up.
  2. I plan to get events going at a decent pace from now on, though not to the point where we exhaust their potential before the calendar's out. I'm thinking every two weeks or thereabouts to start.
  3. The first of these events will be a classic game of Hide & Seek, which shouldn't be too difficult to comprehend. Later events may be anything from racing in a specific performance class to things like Hunt The Survivors/Tag, or this thing I've got worked out by the name of Palm City Survivor.
  4. You may or may not get booted if you're never playing the game or participating in events. Obvious exceptions can be made for holidays or generally bad times.
  5. I have deleted the outstanding requests in the crew. Starting from now, if you want to join, you will need to at least make the required post in this thread. If you feel like also sending a request in-game, that'd be mightily apreciated, but ultimately optional.
  6. If you want to help out with the organising of the everything, send me a message of some description. The game will only allow for 5 official "Administrators" at a time, but there's no unofficial limit. Again, I just need to know I can trust people.

ID: GTvsForza
Time Zone: GMT-7

I'm only available during the weekend.

Last edited:
PSN ID: GTP_Michelin
Timezone: GMT-3

Available only during the weekends.

Im willing to sign up the problem is I am in Australia.

I am available mostly at the weekends and during the week days around 7:30.

My PSN ID is Decepticon47. Yes I know crappy name then again Transformers for life.

I've already gotten in the crew via the old fashioned way of looking it up in game, but I'm down for some events, but can't guarantee attending due to timezone differences (Details: PSN - SomePlayaDude, GMT +8).

Quick suggestion: maybe we can use this thread to arrange or announce if we want to do small scale crew things like cruises or messing with the cops. I'm thinking this would be better for another thread so to not flood this place, however.

Im willing to sign up the problem is I am in Australia.

Which is exactly where this would come in:

You may or may not get booted if you're never playing the game or participating in events. Obvious exceptions can be made for holidays or generally bad times.

Not participating in events because times don't work out is one thing. As great as it'd be, everyone doesn't live in the same time zone and work the same hours. Trust me, I of all people would know this.

Not being "active" (not necessarily making ten posts an hour - a screenshot or discussion post every now and then should suffice) or even just playing the game, however, is a slightly different matter, at least while it's still relevant.

Quick suggestion: maybe we can use this thread to arrange or announce if we want to do small scale crew things like cruises or messing with the cops.

..I mean, that's the point of the whole crew thing, isn't it? Having likeminded individuals on speeddial?

PSN ID: MroczMR

I am already in the crew. For now i want to max out my rep level to get ultimate parts and be... competitive. Then i will definately try the online mode.

And about "exceptions" :
I have small son ( nearly 2 years old) and I am playing only during evenings and sometimes night if he is sleeping. Also there is chance I need to pause playing on random moments and go to my child if he woke up or something. This is why i mostly play offline (mainly because of working pause), but I definitely want to check out online part of the game so if there is opportunity i will join. :)

I booted up the game today to be greeted by a screen telling me I had unlocked a certain red car.... :D

Go Crew!

There's a trick to get rid of 5* cops easily. Tried it out a couple of times. and worked every time.
I leveled up quite a bit yesterday, from 41-50 i think it was.
I'll have to check on my map later today, but i think it's Edgewood valley.

There's a safehouse next to a 2 story car park, there is also a jump and a billboard, if you go to said parking lot, got to 1st floor, jump to the higher roof, and you should be safe. Even with a helicopter above you.

p78
Go Crew!

There's a trick to get rid of 5* cops easily. Tried it out a couple of times. and worked every time.
I leveled up quite a bit yesterday, from 41-50 i think it was.
I'll have to check on my map later today, but i think it's Edgewood valley.

There's a safehouse next to a 2 story car park, there is also a jump and a billboard, if you go to said parking lot, got to 1st floor, jump to the higher roof, and you should be safe. Even with a helicopter above you.

There are a lot of places like this.
Port Murphy - jumping on containers
Central City (what was in game district name?) - jumping on monorail segment.

Also in huge mining place there are some ramps like that

+ Police really hates jumping. It is also easy way to kill some cops.

@rallymorten did you send any invites yet? I finished the story yesterday but didn't see any invites.

I could've sworn I had, yes, but those have apparently been a bit wonky and should be fixed with the latest patch.

I've tried sending another. If that doesn't work, it's back to manual request + post in case you can't reasonably argue that your GTP and PSN names have an obvious correlation.

PSN ID: Bloodytears1666
Timezone: GMT+3

You guys playing time trials very wrong. But it's cool to know those shortcuts anyway. After I'll manage some heat parts on my 911 or 918 to move on 400 plus, I'll be back on yer back;)

Ready to help out the crew get to level 50 in my 400+ p1 gtr :)

PSN ID: AresDeimos1
Timezone: EST

I'm on mostly on weekends from 4 pm to 3 am

Last edited:
I’ll join. Loving the game so far.

PSN ID: GTP_MPower
Time Zone: GMT-7 (MST)

I usually am playing some evenings and midday weekends.

ID: WeatherSystems
Time Zone: GMT-5

Still don't know exactly what I'm doing (first NFS game since ProStreet) but am enjoying it so far. Available usually on weekends and nights.

PSN ID: astrarobotica
Time Zone: GMT-5

I finally bought the game on impulse, I'm not really sure how all the systems work yet, but I figured I might as well try to make use of the crew stuff while the game is still fresh.

If someone willing to free roam tomorrow, message me. Let's complete collectibles and such together. And may be racing, something near 400+.

I recently finish all the collectibles :) i'm up for free roaming :D

Only question which car to use :lol:

Dunno, I'm going with drift car, because there a lot of drift zones I missed, but I'm not be able to do fast anything on it. So let's say any.

In which time you'll available? I have all day tomorrow.

..I was semi-hoping to have had some sort of event going this weekend - if for no other reason then to familiarise myself with how to best set something up while we wait for private lobbies - but not only is that sort-of too late to get anything relatively organised going at a reasonable time, but it also turns out you can't hide the names-over-players thing, which sort of makes hide and seek much harder than it needs to be. Back to the drawing board for an event, hopefully next weekend. Feel free to leave suggestions for day and time.

Also I added a walkthrough on how to join the crew. You can thank me later.

Last edited:
PSN ID: same as my username here.

Hoping we can all race online, especially for the purpose of bringing glory to the GT Planet name as a crew, and to also get the Platinum trophy. As a matter of fact, I already have the Ferrari FXX K EVO unlocked, so that's no problem defecting from my old crew to the official crew here.

Time zone: GMT+8:00

Last edited:
Back