PS4 V8 Supercars championship draftDraft 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 34 comments
Australia
Hindmarsh Island
TDZ-4-12-14-88
XBOX_is_GAY!!!!
I'm floating the idea of a V8 supercar championship on PS4 to see if there is sufficient interest to build a full series using the Ford Falcon V8 Super car expected in January's DLC,

The idea is to best replicate the style the V8 Supercar championship operates in real life, using both sprint and endurance race formats throughout the season,

Lobbies will be open at 7PM GMT Saturday evenings, and each round will require around 2 hours of your time, and possibly more in the endurance races,

At this point I'm projecting the series to last approximately 15 rounds, including a visit to Ruapuna Park which is DLC, and a Shootout style qualifying for the endurance races,

Aside from Ruapuna Park and Mount Panorama the remainder of the calendar is yet to be announced, (for those that do not have Ruapuna Park DLC, all will be done to ensure you have sufficient track time prior to the event)

All events will comprise of full damage, tire wear and fuel usage, with forced realistic aids to be determined,

Anyway, please express your interest here and we shall see if we get sufficient interest to build this further,

Thank you,

Last edited:
I've entered a DLC strike mate :D Since they announced no Custom championships they'll never see another $ from me :P

So no V8, no ruapuna etc etc

I've entered a DLC strike mate :D Since they announced no Custom championships they'll never see another $ from me :P

So no V8, no ruapuna etc etc

V8 is the free car this time around apparently

image.jpeg
Number #23 for me thank you

No the Nissan doesn't make any smoke because it wouldn't be going anywhere the Ford only make smoke because it blew up :D

I would be interested in this too. Would need to find a reasonable tune for the car as I struggled with it's understeer during the Enduro yesterday.

I would be interested in this too. Would need to find a reasonable tune for the car as I struggled with it's understeer during the Enduro yesterday.

All I did to the car yesterday for Ruapuna was,
Drop rear aero to 4.0
Drop front roll bar to 140
Increase rear roll bar to 45,

Though if you run traction control the car will be awful, this car requires steering with the throttle more so then steering with steering input, I dont really see how at this point the car can become less understeer without it becoming snap oversteer,

Back