ps4 wheel pedal dilema

• Thread starter cleanLX
  • 3 comments
United States
Phoenix Az.
HuddyBob
currently playing Gran Turismo Sport on PS4pro.
I bought the T150(base set) having done no research.
I am finding the brake pedal very lacking.
So, I am considering the T3pa pro pedals ... for roughly $150...
But, a local store has the T500 with pro pedals for an ok price, so, now my dilemma is...
Just get the pedals and enjoy with my T150
or
Move on to the T500...
Is the 500 wheel substantially "better" than the T150?

next, is the base for the T500 much larger, aka, is my wheel now going to sit higher than my T150?
Using a playseat challenge, and, wheel is about as high as I want now (would like lower, not adjustable, but have gotten used to it)... yep, I'm short.

currently playing Gran Turismo Sport on PS4pro.
I bought the T150(base set) having done no research.
I am finding the brake pedal very lacking.
So, I am considering the T3pa pro pedals ... for roughly $150...
But, a local store has the T500 with pro pedals for an ok price, so, now my dilemma is...
Just get the pedals and enjoy with my T150
or
Move on to the T500...
Is the 500 wheel substantially "better" than the T150?

next, is the base for the T500 much larger, aka, is my wheel now going to sit higher than my T150?
Using a playseat challenge, and, wheel is about as high as I want now (would like lower, not adjustable, but have gotten used to it)... yep, I'm short.
I've never owned a T150 but I do have a T500 and T-GT. I think the T500 would be quite a step up from the T150 in terms of feedback strength, but maybe not so much in the quality of the feedback (the actual feel/fidelity). Also, the T500 is nearing the end of it's lifespan with PS support and in the future I think it could become obsolete (after the PS4). The T150 will probably still be supported for another generation yet (only a guess) and the T3PA Pro pedals can still be used for all Thrustmaster products at this stage. It really depends on your finances and future plans (the PC route) on which way is best for you.

Another small thing with the T500 is that the paddles are static (don't turn with the wheel), I didn't find it an issue but I know others that were used to them rotating with the wheel hated it (DFGT/G27 users).

Back