PS4 - WORL ASSETTO CORSA GTE CHAMPIONSHIP COMPLETE! CONGRADULATIONS BEAMBI!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wilo28
  • 65 comments
  • 12,018 views
FOR RESERVE DRIVERS:

You must wait for an invite to the lobby. the car you drive is not guaranteed. since you will be a substitute driver.

this is because of the way the lobbies work in Assetto Corsa.
 
I'm sorry, I won't be able to do the championship at all.
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated.

Congratulations Marcos on the win!

Fromaser and Beambi great job securing a podium finish.

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

STANDINGS.PNG


hope to see you all at SPA next week!
 
I'm out Gents. Cant get my G29 to sync up with steering angle on the rsr.
Edit, last try.
 
@Wilo28
Good race. Sorry I couldn't finish...had to get going. Enjoyed getting back on this title, been a long time.:cheers:
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated.

Congratulations LEDTHEIRON on the win!

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.

There has been quite a few of no-shows. If you cant continue please let me know so we can get some drivers that can.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

STANDINGS.PNG


NEXT WEEK ROUND 3 VALLELUNGA!

WE WILL BE MOVING UP THE START TIME BY 20 MINUTES TO ACCOMMODATE MORE DRIVERS.

RACE WILL BEGIN ABOUT 11:20 AM EST
 
As Nova said in the Community, I'm out of championship. If I can race and there are places availables, i will participate. The timetable is complicated for Spanish people, as least, for me. Thanks guys for your work.
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated!

Congratulations NIKO_ONE on the win!

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.

There has been quite a few of no-shows. If you cant continue please let me know so we can get some drivers that can.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

STANDINGS.PNG


SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK AT IMOLA!
 
reminder for tomorrows race! lobby opens 10 AM EST
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated!

Congratulations BEAMBI on the win!

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.

There has been quite a few of no-shows. If you cant continue please let me know so we can get some drivers that can.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

STANDINGS.PNG


SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK AT MUGELLO!
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated!

Congratulations BEAMBI on the win!

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.

There has been quite a few of no-shows. If you cant continue please let me know so we can get some drivers that can.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

View attachment 871766

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK AT MUGELLO!
A big thank you to everyone that that participated!

Congratulations BEAMBI on the win!

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.

There has been quite a few of no-shows. If you cant continue please let me know so we can get some drivers that can.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

View attachment 871766

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK AT MUGELLO!
A big thank you to everyone that that participated!

Congratulations BEAMBI on the win!

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.

There has been quite a few of no-shows. If you cant continue please let me know so we can get some drivers that can.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

View attachment 871766

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK AT MUGELLO!
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated!

Congratulations BEAMBI on the win!

overall not a bad turnout for this round, lets hope for better numbers going forward.

There has been quite a few of no-shows. If you cant continue please let me know so we can get some drivers that can.


here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

View attachment 871766

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK AT MUGELLO!
Where am I in the standings?
 
You have not run a race yet. Once you finish or participate you will be re-added
I did last week's race. I had a connection failure, so I quit mid-race, but I finished 6th, so I should have half points.
 
Back