PS4 - WORL FERRARI CHALLENGE - - DONT_KNOW321 TAKES THE TITTLE!Finished 

• Thread starter Wilo28
  • 118 comments
Round 3 race lobby open. Password: worl
Really bumped I cannot be more active in this series. Friday nights EST are my prime window...kids and wife make Saturdays a tough one. Hoping to make at least one or 2 of these before the season is over. Unfortunately, I will again not be able to make today's race. Good lucks fellas.:cheers:

Unfortunately, the vallelunga race has been cancelled due to server issues.

updated results, I've removed anyone that hasn't scored points, will re-add as you participate.

STANDINGS.PNG

Last edited:
How do reserves work here, or rather when approximately can I find out if there will be a chance to race if I sign up?
Thank you

Last edited:
adb
How do reserves work here, or rather when approximately can I find out if there will be a chance to race if I sign up?
Thank you
Show up ready to race on raceday. You will only be asked to step out if we are full.

We almost never have a full lobby, you should be OK

Hi, just a curiosity, what's your laptimes at Vallelunga without setup and there's the race tomorrow?
There will be a race tomorrow, Silverstone.
Regarding lap times I’ll run one and get back to you or we can hop on for some laps later.

Unfortunately it looks like i can‘t participate in the next couple of races because i‘m very busy with moving to another place and renovating. Might be able to join the last race if i get done in time but not sure. So for now i‘ll have to say goodbye, wishing everybody good luck and stay healthy

Unfortunately it looks like i can‘t participate in the next couple of races because i‘m very busy with moving to another place and renovating. Might be able to join the last race if i get done in time but not sure. So for now i‘ll have to say goodbye, wishing everybody good luck and stay healthy
Understood

What a quirky, quirky simulation AC is. Hard to switch over and just get it. Such a long wait before the start of the race and you can't do sheite. Just ring your hands when you know you need fuel.

A big thank you to everyone that that participated. Considering the circumstances.

PRETTY GOOD TURNOUT FOR THE RACE.

here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

STANDINGS.PNG

see you guys next week at MUGELLO

1200px-Mugello_Racing_Circuit_track_map.svg.png

Hi new to AC coming from GTS. God i was missing a real sim. I would like to join.

PSN: miguel8520
GTP: miguel8520
Nationality: Usa

Also how can i find the lobby or lobby name. Thx

Last edited:
Back