PS4 - WORL - PORSCHE SUPER-CUP - COMPLETE! LEMOS3345 IS THE CHAMPION!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wilo28
  • 108 comments
  • 16,557 views
Psn: J-dub0_0450
Gtp id : Jdub00450
Hey Jdub, thanks for joining and welcome, we’ll add you as a reserve driver, show up ready to race, it’s rare that all main drivers show up to race but if that would happen you’d have to sit this one out. Please take a second to go through our rules and regulations spoilers on the first page. Good luck and and see you on track!
 
Round 5 lobby open for practice! password: worl
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated.

Congratulations LEOH on the win!

STANDINGS ARE GETTING REAL TIGHT!!!


WITH ONE RACE TO GO THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS STILL UP FOR GRABS!

here are the updated standings: (half points for DNF)

STANDINGS.PNG


SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK AT BRANDS HATCH!


unnamed.jpg



AS THIS CHAMPIONSHIP COMES TO AN END I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING,

WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE NEXT SERIES SHORTLY!

 
Last edited:
Hello, I want to join but I have a question. Will the next championship be a porsche cup?
 
Btw, I want to join for the next race this Saturday.
Psn: Quick1Nick
Gtp: Quick1Nick
 
Hello, I want to join but I have a question. Will the next championship be a porsche cup?
Next championship will be announced sometime this week. Its still being finalized.
 
I am from Europe does that make any sense?
that's OK, we have drivers from all over the world participating, the one thing I can say is that the schedule will be pretty much the same.
 
So this saturday I will participate in the race?
if there is room yes, show up ready to race. If we are full we may ask you to sit the race out.

also, please read the rules.
 
Last edited:
Final round lobby open. Password: worl
 
A big thank you to everyone that that participated.

Congratulations LEOH on the win!

That was very competitive coming down to the wire!

congratulations BEAMBI and FLIP rounding off the top 3 in points.



here are the final standings: (half points for DNF)


STANDINGS.PNG


It was an honor racing with you guys this series, below is the link to the next one!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rt-2-29-20-5-spots-open.392204/#post-13015562


thanks again everyone!

 
Back