[PS4]World GT4 Championship *Head to main serie topic* Mods can deleteDraft 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 43 comments
Groovy. Just done some testing with @McDastardly around Dubai International in the Ginetta. Looking fairly likely that I'm going to be in that, really stable and pretty quick too. What's a decent time around there in the GT4's? I got a 1:43.4 at one point, looking for a benchmark time.
That is a good time if made with some fuel in :)

Thanks for the name check @karsten, not played pcars for a couple of months tbh, didn't really pull me in like I wanted.

I'll follow as always and maybe get back into it but will probably see you on the next GT entry instead!

Thanks for the name check @karsten, not played pcars for a couple of months tbh, didn't really pull me in like I wanted.

I'll follow as always and maybe get back into it but will probably see you on the next GT entry instead!
Sad to hear this since next GT will probably come in october :P

Shouldn't you keep your wheel sharp racing with us? ;)

I'm ok with 8pm, happy to "go with the flow", & confirm i'm teaming up with Riggy, not run all the cars yet but probably the Ginetta, one of us will get back to you soon. Ta.

Shall i start the official Thread and finalize data/rules already so that we might get a test race maybe next monday on a non championship track?

Shall i start the official Thread and finalize data/rules already so that we might get a test race maybe next monday on a non championship track?

This is your baby, do with it what you will :D they grow up so fast :P

Next Monday is good for me. 👍

ahahahah btw guys i suggest looking at the Aston and Mustang they are fast too and i may actually go with the mustang :D

Before I've done any testing I was thinking i'll try the Mustang first, get some woo hoo ye ha going round the track. :)

Karsten, it appears the vote is leaning to 8PM GMT, is it possible that we can just do the one 1 hour race if that's the case? I fear it might cut into my work time,

can we move to the other topic lol

concerning running 90 minutes... We all like a second chance right? Better to have a second race in case of crash disconnects or just pit stop bugs.

btw anyone coming online for training later on?

Back