PS5/ACC Pirelli Porsche/BMW Multi-Class Cup Series, Fridays, 4pm est, Sign Up to Join Us!!

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 140 comments
Great roster forming up so far. A reminder that I will be hosting a test night this evening around 8pm est for anyone available. Details noted in the post above.

Anyone planning to attend, be sure to do the following to help smooth out the night and help us get going without issues:
Select and set your car as "Primary" in the Multiplayer car select screen (before you actually enter the server or invite room):
2017 Porsche GT3 Cup
Track: Spa Francorchamps
-From there, you can select a readied livery, or one you may have created.
-Then enter the room for our practice session.
Hoping to get a strong turnout to stress test the lobby servers to see how well they perform.
Post in the thread if you plan to attend.
  1. II-NOVA-II (#4)
  2. @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
  3. @Sandite5 (#19)
  4. @Stryker13 (#13)
  5. @GTR4MROD (#3)
  6. @arwhite97 (#97)
  7. @agentorunge (#20)
  8. @ruggermole (#34)
  9. @Roman_GT23 (#23)
  10. @Phlano099 (#99)
  11. @Megabytesize (#45)
  12. @Bologna_Duc (#88)
  13. @Chorizo (#343)
  14. @Rob Brown (#6)
  15. @socalnatv (#68)
  16. @Harry Rowley (#10)
  17. @JDMKING13 (#9)
  18. @MrDonovan (#27)
  19. @Renown (#14)
  20. @Herimopp89 (#89)

Last edited:
Ok, so no interest for tonight. Unless we get at least 8 of us, I won't bother opening a room this evening. Maybe another time.

Ok, so no interest for tonight. Unless we get at least 8 of us, I won't bother opening a room this evening. Maybe another time.
Yeah 8 was a little late for me on one days notice. Sorry for not posting earlier. Hopefully we can get something soon real excited about this.

Show me a STABLE Lobby replay. And I will join...............
Sport races
A, B, C
Are 95% more stable

And not to rant too much
What bothers me the most is we know it’s possible to have stable lobbies with sport races and we are paying for PSN yearly.

Anyway I can watch one of your guys ACC races, are the lobbies more stable,

I’m on several waiting list for pS5.

And not to rant too much
What bothers me the most is we know it’s possible to have stable lobbies with sport races and we are paying for PSN yearly.

Anyway I can watch one of your guys ACC races, are the lobbies more stable,

I’m on several waiting list for pS5.
When I took part after the last Supercup race, the lobby was very stable with 8 of us...

@Xradkins

Series Livery Requirements

While the livery feature is limited for us on PS5, the following requirements should be met:
  • All drivers MUST render a personalized livery, and must incorporate their Class Colors NO ACC PRE-RENDERED LIVERIES WILL BE ALLOWED
  • Cars and wheels may be any color or combination of colors and may use any design available to the 2017 Porsche GT3 Cup.
  • Since driver class number plates and color is based on in-game progress and stats, they cannot be chosen or designated otherwise. For our purposes, Driver Classes will be distinguished by rear Spoiler winglet color (and mirror color if the chosen design incorporates the mirror into the "Trim" designation). Drivers must integrate their Driver Classification color onto the winglets.
  • Driver Classes:
  • Pro: Black (code 1), glossy
  • Pro-Am: Dk Silver (code 348), glossy.
  • "Sponsor" should remain as default
  • Windshield banner should be the Black with white lettered Porsche banner. (Default banner)
  • All drivers Drivers will be asked to apply the numberplate with their correct class tag and chosen car number, take a side profile screenshot, and submit via psn message to me. II-NOVA-II (capital i's)
  • These will be used for our series spotters guide.
  • This is how it should be sent:
    182370718fd1-screenshotUrl.jpg
  • And below is how I will crop to be used into the spotters guide:
    182370718fd1-screenshotUrl~4.jpg
  • Race Team drivers are encouraged to use uniform liveries or designs, but is not required.

Driver Time trials will begin in the next week or so.

Last edited:
Driver Time Trial
Details and Instructions

For ALL Drivers signed onto this series, please see the intructions in the tab below to complete and submit your time trial for driver classing.

Go to the Single Player section
Select Practice, with default conditions set (believe it is 9am).
Track: Barcelona as it is set by default.
Select your Porsche.
Then START
I would ask that all drivers spend a bit of time tweaking air pressures and other portions of their tune to optimize their times and results. The more accurate your times represent your pace, the better chance you will be Classed correctly. And no sandbagging. Barcelona will be our first venue of the season, so any time trial results that are significantly off from the 1st Qualifying times will result in immediate class promotion if intially placed into the Pro Am class.

Any Drivers who fail to submit a time trial result will, by default, be placed into the PRO drivers class.

Once you are at your absolute best result, go to the "Timetable", take a screenshot, and PSN message me at: II-NOVA-II (capital i's).
I will then reply with your driver classification, and you can get started on your livery. Livery Requirements can be found in the post above.

Drivers will be Classed into either PRO or PRO AM. (If the time gaps are found to be significantly varied enough, a third class will be considered.)

Looking forward to getting the preparations complete so we can get to racing on this new platform.
II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)

Last edited:
RACE NIGHT FORMAT:
9pm est: Room is opened for practice/warm up. (30 minutes)
9:30pm est: Qualifying 1 starts (10 min)
9:45pm est: Race 1 (30 min)
10:15-10:20pm est: 5 minute break/practice
10:20pm est: Qualifying 2 starts (10 min)
10:30pm est: Race 2 (30 min)

All times are approximate, and final format may be adjusted as necessary for our series needs.
Just wanted to let you know You may want to schedule qually for 15 minutes and only allow cars to be on track for the first 10. This game only allows us 30 seconds to put in race setup between qually and race. Just some insight as I have seen drivers get screwed becasue they didn't get their race set in

Had a great race session with the GBRC guys. Awesome race with Trev, especially on the last 2 laps with the final two corners side by side and a drag race to the finish line. The best race I've had on ACC.

Glad you enjoyed it Nova shame i lost it on the grass the pressure you put me under was intense :)

I would like to offer my server for you're series because of the time difference it would be possible to set up your race and not clash with our race series.
We have a 18 slot private server in the UK which can be expanded to 30 Slots.
I also have a temporary public server that would be great for testing and practise this server will finish on the 08/27/22.

The ACC PS5 community is a bit slow in terms of engagement and pooling our drivers on the public server might ignite ACC on PS5.

I wish i could join this series but the time difference is to big for me to enter, 2am my time good luck with your races mate see you on track again.

Glad you enjoyed it Nova shame i lost it on the grass the pressure you put me under was intense :)

I would like to offer my server for you're series because of the time difference it would be possible to set up your race and not clash with our race series.
We have a 18 slot private server in the UK which can be expanded to 30 Slots.
I also have a temporary public server that would be great for testing and practise this server will finish on the 08/27/22.

The ACC PS5 community is a bit slow in terms of engagement and pooling our drivers on the public server might ignite ACC on PS5.

I wish i could join this series but the time difference is to big for me to enter, 2am my time good luck with your races mate see you on track again.
I had a blast with you guys. Very clean and fun race. It is ashame the time difference keeps our groups from gathering up.
I will catch up with you as we get closer to opening up our series season on the server access and if there is anything special that needs to be done on our end. Thanks for extending the access.:cheers:

Also, to any of our series racing drivers, GBRC does host a GT3 race series with their races on Sundays at 3pm est for anyone interested in getting in on more organized ACC racing action, along with practice sessions during the week around the same time frames. Here is their link:

I plan to try and grab a few of these race events myself. Very clean, competitive, and friendly group of drivers. Check them out.

Just wanted to let you know You may want to schedule qually for 15 minutes and only allow cars to be on track for the first 10. This game only allows us 30 seconds to put in race setup between qually and race. Just some insight as I have seen drivers get screwed becasue they didn't get their race set in
The races I've done online, it seems like there is at least a minute and a half countdown before it unlocks the controls for you to select "Drive" and secure your entry.
I will likely be moving the timeline around a little bit anyway, so I will consider extending the qualifying sessions to 15 min each, but will be for the full 15 minutes. That should give plenty of time for most drivers to set their best time, then get back to the pits to switch to their race tune.
My hope, and furthermore, suggestion is that having a month between races, drivers should take the time to have a qualifying tune and a seperate race tune preset for the event. After the qualifying session is complete, drivers can jump into their setup section during the initial countdown, select and apply their Race tune preset, then select Drive to make their entry. Thanks for bringing this to attention.

Last edited:
Yea I raced in a league the last two saturdays and in the free lobbies they only gave you 30 seconds to hit drive without being able to adjust it. The first race 1 person thought he did change the tune but never hit okay I guess and sent him out with 15l to start the race. I would just hate to see any actually racing get hampered because of a downfall with the game. I do appreciate you listening to a concern.
I would also like to think that the drivers would have qually sets as well and do the same thing. I knwo if I am not on a fast lap with the last minute of qualifying I exit and change the tune.
The races I've done online, it seems like there is at least a minute and a half countdown before it unlocks the controls for you to select "Drive" and secure your entry.
I will likely be moving the timeline around a little bit anyway, so I will consider extending the qualifying sessions to 15 min each, but will be for the full 15 minutes. That should give plenty of time for most drivers to set their best time, then get back to the pits to switch to their race tune.
My hope, and furthermore, suggestion is that having a month between races, drivers should take the time to have a qualifying tune and a seperate race tune preset for the event. After the qualifying session is complete, drivers can jump into their setup section during the initial countdown, select and apply their Race tune preset, then select Drive to make their entry. Thanks for bringing this to attention.

Planning to open a room around 9:30-10pm est on ACC with the Porsche for tonight. Get your car ready and a tune together and jump in if you're around. Be sure to set as your primary car immediately after you enter the Multiplayer lobby.

We will run at our time trial track:
Barcelona
9:00 Optimal
Anyone who shows and collects data will not need to submit a seperate time trial. Hope to see some of you tonight.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@agentorunge (#20)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@socalnatv (#68)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#27)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)

Last edited:
I can’t connect to servers. Checked on Reddit people are having issues with the ps5 version as well.

Run from it, hide from it, the servers will find you and fail you.

I couldn’t find this “timetable” after I did some laps. I’ll look again but also you could provide a tip? (other than you can’t fix stupid…)
After your done hotlapping, come to a stop and "Return to Pits". Then select "timetable" at the top of your screen menu. All logged last will reflect.

A reminder to all drivers of this series, start thinking about and approaching who you would like to team up with for this series.

Teams may be comprised of 3 drivers from either driver class with total Driver points scored on a race night counting towards the overall team score for that event night. Be sure to announce your team here.

Back