Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage Jan 4, 2012 #1 No, not the movie, the BBC series, duh. That is all.
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Jan 10, 2012 #3 Started watching it, but it's off rotation on TV at the moment. It definitely does pay homage to the original, though I'm still divided as to the quality of the mysteries involved. Some of them seem too... elementary.
Started watching it, but it's off rotation on TV at the moment. It definitely does pay homage to the original, though I'm still divided as to the quality of the mysteries involved. Some of them seem too... elementary.
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Jan 10, 2012 #4 Saw a preview for it and it looked real good. Then, I forgot about it. Gotta look into it now. Thanks for the tip. 👍
Saw a preview for it and it looked real good. Then, I forgot about it. Gotta look into it now. Thanks for the tip. 👍