PSC: Different Round 10

well, since this is a freestyle comp, with custom from scratch cars, i thought i'd post my two.... custom first... civic hatchback, rear view, with a sound system that'll wipe that smaile off your face
040903-020903-Thumper.gif

and my mrs inspired 2002 porsche carerra, MY custom race edition
010903-2002 Porsche Carerra.bmp

custom racing mirrors, and a fastback with wing

EDIT: the porsche isn't my from scratch car, thats just a conversion... the hatchback is my from scratch car

if youre thinking of that red stang I made then youre wrong, he requested a stage 2 roush mustang (or whatever its called) in a gunmetal like color and I made it for him.:D

I was talking to him on AIM and he seemed pretty amazed.

and he wants to know how we edit the little cars, could someone please explain it to him, I would but I'm not good at explaining things.:banghead:

naah, I got the rest of the porsche turbos to make. the 964 and the 993. and maybe remake the 996, then a prowler :drool: then a viper, a corvette stingray, then a 69 camaro, then some more supras, then a diablo, murcielago, gallardo, then a few ferraris (F40, F50, Enzo), then a carrera GT, then a Max EVO supra, then a GT3, then a 993 Carrera RS, then a Viper, a Saleen S7, SR and S281 Mustang, Do luck Supra, then a MKII supra, a boxster, a cayenne, an 87 Monte Carlo SS, a 96 Impala, a GT40 :drool:, a pantera, a GT500 Mustang, a couple of more supras, skylines, rx's, porsches, slivias that I haven't thought of yet....................................................oops. Got carried away. Sorry. But, I can't wait :mischievous:

alright i have a question....i tried doin my own custom first...how the hell do you guys keep them all at the exact same angle? i mean...i tried and i get ones that are at a lotta diff angles...never the perfect angles u guys have lol...

I just find a picture that has as close of the same angle that I want, and go from there. Actually the Mclaren F1 is slightly more facing you, but other than that, just find a good picture.

With my shelby cobra I had a 1:24 scale model to look at, so that is a big help, I'm not telling you to go out and buy one of the car you are going to do though. I also have a shelby GT500 model, maybe you guys will be seeing that in the future, which you will cause I just started on it.:D

Back