PSC: "MJHS" Logo

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 86 comments
It is a little tough to read Jpec. i'm crap at this stuff so i dunno what you could do, but maybe try outling the letters in a light colour to highlight them or something...

I might considder that for my third and final entry... (P.S. he never said anything about the file extension...)

hmm, I figured out why mine doesn't look quite right. in the tutorial it calls for the use of a mask, PSE2 doesn't have masks...

Are you batch-converting those or just doing a "save as?" Most of this stuff is blurrier than JPEGs have to be.

Originally posted by Joey
Are you batch-converting those or just doing a "save as?" Most of this stuff is blurrier than JPEGs have to be.

Who are you talking to?

You.

Oh, well, they probably seem blurry to you because i didn't save them at maximum size. I moved the quality meter down to 8 or 9.

But i really don't notice any blur...

It's not like nasty blur, it's just seemingly unintentional. The MJHS part, I assume, is supposed to have some degree of blur to it, but I don't think the actual words at the bottom were. It still looks great, though :).

It's not like nasty blur, it's just seemingly unintentional. The MJHS part, I assume, is supposed to have some degree of blur to it, but I don't think the actual words at the bottom were. It still looks great, though :).
Bitmap fonts and antialiasing don't go well together - that's why the text is a little blurry.

can someone answer my post further up
and if u cant be bothered to scroll the here it is again

how do u do textures like that?
and on the text layer as well

im using photoshop 7 please help

Its monday.... im too knackered to be creative

as you can probabley tell, this took 10 mins and i lost the energy.

sorry

logo.jpg

:drool:

Please keep in mind you're creating a logo, so it needs a certain degree of simplicity, practicality and above all it needs be recognisable.

Back