PSC:Shop this MR-2

• Thread starter CDailey
  • 136 comments
Thats why, i have a floppy disk, you can only see it if you have that floppy, maybe you can type the web adress its: file:///A:shopping%20the%20MR-2.jpg, thats the web adress

I went through this when I was at the GTF, you need to have the pic already online womewhere for the IMG tags to work. Simply typing [ IMG ]C:/program Files/notreal.jpg[ /IMG ] will not work. the pic needs to be elsewhere on the internet (maybe if you have a webpage you can put it there).

then maybe you could join Webshots. They let you upload pics to the internet for free (I think, look it up). then, just get the URL of the pic, and post it with an IMG tag.

Originally posted by StevieMo
k do something like mine in the MR-2 contest thread
haha
Theres a challenge for ya.

Look like I've outdone ya, lol! 😈

Change:
-New gradian paint job
-New Top with larger window(top of a Pegeot)
-New base with air vent(Base of a Lamborgini)
-Mr Deap Decal added! :D
-Black tinted window
-New spoiler(Ferrari Spoiler)
-Larger wheel with new rims(Rims of a Volkswagen)
-New color side light
-New side mirror

Attachments

• mr deap the unbeatable.jpg
    mr deap the unbeatable.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 131
Paint job isn't a problem for me :D

3rd one

-new rim color(look more white)
-Super racing decale(yeah all designed by me 😈 )
-new front air vent with grill(Air vent of a ford SVT cobra & the Grill of the Aristo-> much better cause it have the toyota logo)

Attachments

• mr deap the unbeatable 2.jpg
    mr deap the unbeatable 2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 105
welll.....we'll see....today is the last day so you have till midnight tonight to get one in Stevie!i might enter one also!

Originally posted by Jpec07
I went through this when I was at the GTF, you need to have the pic already online womewhere for the IMG tags to work. Simply typing [ IMG ]C:/program Files/notreal.jpg[ /IMG ] will not work. the pic needs to be elsewhere on the internet (maybe if you have a webpage you can put it there).

Try upload.joako.com..I think that's right.

Back