PSC: Weekly PSC: Week 22!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 126 comments
Originally posted by ALPHA
Nice, my criticisms would have to be the trees - they are a bit wonky, the 'NOS' logo doesn't look at the right angle to be attached and the rims don't really work for a small eco car.

Overall nice work everybody. - I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh. :(

EDIT: Now with your new attachment I will be harsh. :yuck:

So Im wonky eh? Oh yeah, when you dont want your critisisms give them to the trees :grumpy:. Do that and I'll coconut oyu to death :irked: :lol: :P.

I will start on this one right away. Have a few ideas...

Originally posted by Jpec07
NOT MY ENTRY, IS A HYPERLINK:
attachment.php

What do you think?

The wheels look like Paper Cut outs pasted onto the actual wheels :lol:. There is some jaggedness around the side window and mirror and on the right corner of the bumper...

Ermmm no Stripes, i used the F1 style mirrors on my EVO VII in that comp. I just copied them over
teleport.gif

But damn we can't go around accusing each other for using basic chopping ideas, otherwise i could accuse you for sticking rims on your ride... that'd be stoopid
argue.gif
poke.gif

:odd:

I think im starting to get used to this... I can't see why anyone would want to customize a Yaris tho.

What the prize for this comp anyway... is it just fame and glory in the hall of great artists or do we get a book or sommat to read in the dole office. coz im gonna need one if i get fired for spending working hours on photoshop...

i
:odd:

yaris.jpg

Any comments welcome- i know the chrome bumper a bit shoddy and im of two minds about the light masks, part of me feels it cheapens it...

Latest Posts

Back