PSC: Weekly PSC: Week 25!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 201 comments
Hmm, the 4-color one looks like the bumper is off somehow. I dunno, there's a perception issue there, the "mouth" so to speak it a little off...

File was pretty big, so quality might not be the best, any suggestions?

Attachments

• week25 copy.jpg
    week25 copy.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 210
Blurring between the front grilles is a bit funky, and the angle of the windscreen sticker is a little off... It's pointing down too much imo. Good job with the two door conversion (i hope it's supposed to be that!) and the rims and paintwork look mustard.

Overall, i've gotta agree with Jpec. It's well done, and after a few tweeks it'll be solid, but just a bit... stock still i guess

that door looks kinda small to me. for your color.. after you use Hue Saturation, you should try using Selective Color and mess around a bit. it gives the car a much cleaner tone I've found out for this car

Originally posted by epic
I have no idea actually lol I took them off a yellow supra so ???

Yeah the wheels look odd :odd: I think you should consider changing them.. Overall very nice chop epic. 👍 :)

Yea, I think I change wheels if I find better ones.. for right now I can't do anything because I gotta go to the dentist! :(

Originally posted by Jpec07
Hmm, next week's is the 1/2 year aniversary. We should do a Ferrari or something...

My religion doesn't allow me to work on red cars from Maranello, so it's out of order we do a Prancing Donkey anytime soon...:P

We'll chop an exotic of some sort this week, i'm pretty sure. Just got to find which one. :confused:

its cuz its soo out of the ordinary....its like if u look into a light too long and then u look at a wll...u see spots....cept in this case its with cars and an msn emoticon:P

Bleh - shoot me. This has to be one of my worst entries in my life, and prolly no votes for this one. Yeah!

Attachments

• pscweek25u.jpg
    pscweek25u.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 226
Back