PSC: Weekly PSC Week 39

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 121 comments
Epic takes the win so far, his chop is very well done and the concept is good. I like it, altough I wanna see what .satr. has for us. his chop looks interesting.
also, I should get into this. been a while (:

Cano

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Don't flame me for the vinyl... I got kinda bored!!! haha

I'm not flaming you or anything, but if you were bored, why not do something interesting, like teaching your dog to ride a bicycle? Would've made more sense than those, uhh, stickers....

did someone say ricer? :mischievous:
mx5.jpg

mwahahhahaha :odd:

O_o Id say eat it!!! WTF happened to your entry dude?? I remember it was cool!! post above is your first post? no, right? and if it is, hell, where then is the one I liked???

Cano

it watched 2fast2furious.. I gotta redo it tomorrow cuz I found a lotta errors that needed to be fixed so it should be back up in time, if not thats my back up entry

****, it's already saturday... and i haven't done a thing yet! I'm gonna do a quickie later tonight.

@ punrock
Hello there don't forget the poll he man ;) let your girlfriend take little walk heheheheheheehe and bring us the poll :lol: see you later this night greatz minorke :eek:

you were talking about it when you said you wouldnt say anything about it so you still talked about it right? exactly :D

Hey PR, will you wait until midnight or a little after? I've got a grat one going and I may not finish it in time, and I really want to enter..

Beh, didn't have time to finish it... it's not like i stood a chance anyway.

It's poll time, btw! :)

Back