PSC: Weekly PSC Week 40!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 138 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Dayumn, already 40 contests! :cheers: 12 weeks to go and it'll be a year!

This week's victim is a suggestion from boombexus, an Infiniti FX35. I was going to go for an FX45, but i couldn't find a suitable picture. Yeah, it's big and ugly, but there's a lot of potential to it.

280903-01_2003_FX35.jpg

Remember to send in only your Final entry. Let's chop away!

Originally posted by NOS_Conor
hey. boombexus, I've never seen you chop a car, maybe you should enter this one:)

I'd like to get into it, and every time I try it out, I end up getting really frustrated. Maybe if I took the time to read through all the tutorials, and got a more accurate mouse, I'll give it a shot. :embarrassed:

Until then, I'll enjoy looking at everyone's creations. :)

The reflections are mainly on the hood... and since you can't do much with a hood, i didn't see it as much of a problem.

welcome to GTP susan, first girl ive seen on GTP, look forward to seeing what you got for us, again welcome:cheers:

looks like i'm ALSO the only one not turning it into a sedan. I didn't really try and make it GOOD looking tho, just wanted to see what i could get away with while still making it look real. lol its the "concept" 2-door SUV w/ gullwings 'n all that stuff. lol.. u think i pulled it off?

btw- sorry for the double-post, IE froze, i refreshed, double-post was the result.

slide-squad .. urs looks like its just landing after being dropp'd (ride height is still SUV size. lol)

ok- here it is

-susan :D

Attachments

• infinity chop-70.jpg
    infinity chop-70.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 153
Back