PSC: Weekly PSC Week 52!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 151 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
A full year of 'chopping! I'd like to thank all of you guys for participating so much, thus making it possible to continue! I want to thank sn00pie for asking me, a year ago, if i wanted to run these comps, and of course, our man, Jordan, for having this great place where we all hang out!

So, here's this week's contest. I chose a 350Z this week, because, well, it's a cool car! :P

Andre159416749.jpg

Originally posted by GTJugend
No enzo??? j/k. One year of good chops. :cheers:

Dude, it's a Ferrari! Ferrari's aren't cool enough to be an "anniversary" car... ;) Maybe next week we'll do a 360 Modena, though.

Originally posted by PunkRock
Dude, it's a Ferrari! Ferrari's aren't cool enough to be an "anniversary" car... ;) Maybe next week we'll do a 360 Modena, though.

Dammit why is it so hard to know whats cool?!:lol:

Yea, happy anniversary, even though last week was my first shot at photoshop. Im in again, goodluck to all. Last week i was amazed at the way people change the chrysler i probably wont win b/c i try to keep it looking close to original. oh well.

Patfbs86:mischievous:

omg no... a 350 Z? :crazy:
well, I'll do this one just because its the one-year aniversary. I will rice it out like hell. I hate this car :grumpy:

Cano

mmhh... ricing out cars exageratedly is so fun (:

Interesting choice of car, PR! I'm on the fence about the Z33s styling. It's a bit too bland for me, but that means there's plenty of scope for making it otherwise.

When's the deadline? I've got a week off from work, so I'll put more effort than usual into this one, Christmas engagements pending!

Oh. Happy first Anniversary to all you choppers. Cheers to another year of creative chopping.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S & H A P P Y N E W Y E A R

chaser :)

I don't think I've touched this nissan yet, and seeing as how it's the 1-year aniversary and all, I might just participate...

First of all, never use wheels from a video game. Second, if you are going for the bad boy bonnet (hood) look, you don't outline the entire headlight.

first off, congrats on one whole year of insane competitions PR & all the choppers. Ive only been here for a bit more than half of it but these competitions have progressed from being small 5-10 entry children's games into humungous 25+ entry slobber knockers. Im in for sure this week just because it is the first anniversary. Congrats to all again:cheers:

oooh, GTJudgend, you have one vote!!! I like it :drool: and very weird and well done too! way to go.
well, here is mine. yeah, I know, I said I was gonna rice it to hell, but meh, there was potential. wheels are off Punk Rocks Vectra chop (: sorry man but those were awesome.

here:

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 344
Things are hotting up here, aren't they. Cano, I see your going down the LM route. It's looking good, chunky but good. I hope you'll be doing some more before the deadline. I'm also interested to know if Glacius has got anything for us this week.

Well mine's at that stage when I don't know whether to push through the difficulties I'm having realising my original concept or go back to the proverbial drawing board.

By the way, when's the deadline for this.

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Things are hotting up here, aren't they. Cano, I see your going down the LM route. It's looking good, chunky but good. I hope you'll be doing some more before the deadline.

nah, I didnt attempt an LM car, its just a sportster. my LMs are more massive (: this was just an idea, and I wont do nothing else, I want it to be a street car, not an all out racer. like that it will stay. 'sides, I dont have anymore time this week, so it'll have to be like this. where is it chunky? tell me, I still have some time to make corrections

Cano

Deadline is saturday night.

Originally posted by Cano
I want it to be a street car, not an all out racer

where is it chunky? tell me, I still have some time to make corrections

Okay, I see. I meant that it was chunky for an LM car and it isn't an LM, so it isn't too chunky :odd:

:)

any improvements i could make for mine??
refresher image.. so u don't have to go back a page..

Zhovercraft.jpg

Nevermind that edit... :P

Latest Posts

Back