Votes: 10 38.5%
  • [IMG]http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=502593[/IMG]

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • [IMG]http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=502719[/IMG]

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I think from now on there should be like 2 or 3 polls for just ONE competition. One poll for most creative, one poll for best final look, and one poll for most work done.

If we DONT have the 3 polls like Artifice has come up with (and I brought to the next step) then ATLEAST vote by looking for the three aspects (creative/original, most work, and final look). Make sure to look for ALL of those when voting and not saying "Oh that one looks the best, so I will vote for that". Rather try to realize the creativity and work that went into these as well.

I disagree. It'll just clutter the boards more.

The best looking one should win. If it's good looking, it's because it's well done, and there's a lot of work done to it. If you're not winning, it's perhaps because you're not putting enough work in your chop, or it's not put where it matters.

Originally posted by PunkRock
Usually you vote for the best looking one, but i think it's not the case here...
Okay, then, which one is the best looking car? I think it's a toss-up between Meeekael and Artiface.

Just because you're a m@d TyTe Ph0t0Sh0ppa y0! doesn't mean you can't have an opinion. Go on, which one would you vote if you had to?

Originally posted by Garconis
IF PEOPLE HAD THE ORIGINAL TO LOOK AT THEY MAY HAVE VOTED DIFFERENTLY!:D ;)
WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK AT THE THREAD CALLED PSC:350Z FOR THE ORIGINAL? ARE YOU SO MENTALLY HANDICAPPED THAT THAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO?

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL!!

Car:
attachment.php

Originally posted by SandStorm
Just because you're a m@d TyTe Ph0t0Sh0ppa y0! doesn't mean you can't have an opinion. Go on, which one would you vote if you had to?

None.

And that's my opinion. None of them please my eye, period.

The best looking one should win. If it's good looking, it's because it's well done, and there's a lot of work done to it. If you're not winning, it's perhaps because you're not putting enough work in your chop, or it's not put where it matters.

dude- the best looking one on many of these is the stock one

gimme an ugly car.

That's your point of view. It's easy to see who put time in theirs, and who didn't.

yes it is easy to see- but the voting certianly doesnt seem to reflect it much. that was the only thing that i was trying to say

That's because this thread's fixed, obviously. We all know the chop that is winning shouldn't be, unless we have a load of blind members that vote.

That's because this thread's fixed, obviously. We all know the chop that is winning shouldn't be, unless we have a load of blind members that vote.
Yes it obviously is fixed.:rolleyes: But that isnt our point.

Okay, then, which one is the best looking car? I think it's a toss-up between Meeekael and Artiface.

You need to get your head looked at.

Originally posted by Garconis
You need to get your head looked at.
Yeah. I haven't been right for about a month now. For some reason, my posts are starting to become more intelligent. With luck, it'll pass.

Yeah. I haven't been right for about a month now. For some reason, my posts are starting to become more intelligent. With luck, it'll pass.

More intelligent? Now thats funny. LOL.

Ya no what i could do now that would actually be cheating.....finish the voting...lol

looks like GTR Man is making a comeback:D :D

People, people, calm down, please. It's not worth this! Just each of you go to your separate corners and cool down a bit, huh?

EDIT: Nicely edited there, SkylineGTR_guy, making me look like a fool. :D

People, people, calm down, please. It's not worth this! Just each of you go to your separate corners and cool down a bit, huh?

how did I make you look like a fool?:odd:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back