S suprtrukr425 Messages 393 May 15, 2011 #1 Yep, PSN is back up, I'm online now. New seasonal events updated 4/21!
C-ZETA Messages 11,128 Bromley Messages V16T91 Messages E0nLeader May 15, 2011 #2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201635
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 May 15, 2011 #3 C-ZETA https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201635 Click to expand... You beat me to it. PSN is up in certain parts of the world but is not up for the majority of the world.
C-ZETA https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201635 Click to expand... You beat me to it. PSN is up in certain parts of the world but is not up for the majority of the world.
S suprtrukr425 Messages 393 May 15, 2011 #5 Sorry 2am here, was so excited, with noone to tell. I forgot to search.
Lost-on-drugz Messages 626 Messages Lost-on-drugz May 15, 2011 #6 suprtrukr425 Sorry 2am here, was so excited, with noone to tell. I forgot to search. Click to expand... haha lucky you wonder how long till it gets turned on in nz and aussie
suprtrukr425 Sorry 2am here, was so excited, with noone to tell. I forgot to search. Click to expand... haha lucky you wonder how long till it gets turned on in nz and aussie