PSN back up.

  • Thread starter Thread starter xDriftzzinc
  • 26 comments
  • 1,957 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
Messages
1,120
United States
United States
Messages
DriFtZz
It is now officially back up.
 
i wonder if i should belive you proto.
 
It is back up theres a massive update
 
i dont think it is, if you go on the Playstation website it says ' We strongly recommend that all PSN account holders with PS3s update their systems to prepare for when PlayStation Network is back online. The release of this update is a critical step as we work to make PlayStation Network significantly more secure. Thank you for your continued support and patience.'

this suggests to me at least that its not back up but when it is we will be able to use it straight away if we have downloaded the update.
 
Restoration begins in Australia according to PSN website. There's HUGE thread on this topic which a search would quickly reveal to you...
 
Anybody want to confirm this for those of us not able to access the PS3?
 
The network is NOT online. It's just an update.
 
I think it's the 1st stage of restoring, so u have to change your password and then a later update me enable us to play online again. I'm guessing Monday might just be the day!!!
 
Its just an update, the match making servers are not up. Its just a patch to force a password change on your account
 
Aww dam I actually got super excited :(( but HEY at least were 1 step closer !! :D
 
There is an update. Just started downloading now. No PSN yet.
 
Sorry quick update:
Update is meant to prepare us for later on tonight when it comes back up... Sorry I just got super happy :dopey:
 
Sorry quick update:
Update is meant to prepare us for later on tonight when it comes back up... Sorry I just got super happy :dopey:

Where did you hear that it will be back up tonight?
 
Sorry quick update:
Update is meant to prepare us for later on tonight when it comes back up... Sorry I just got super happy :dopey:

How do you know its later tonight? Source?
 
Joystiq and TheGunnShop
 
I just update it but it didn't ask for any password change. What's that all about then...?
 
Go to the PlayStation site for your locality - there should be a news bulletin there.
 
Same here didn't ask for password change!..
 
So has anyone actualy gone online yet?
 
So has anyone actualy gone online yet?

Wondering the same thing. I can't even download the patch yet, as my PS3 is being used for movies.
 
Its not up guys... !
 
Got my hopes up :(
 
How is this relevant to GT5?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back