PSN IDs

• Thread starter juniordee
  • 246 comments
GTP_juniordee3
Oddbug
I thought it would be a great idea to make a thread where all clean racers and gt enthusiasts would post their PSN IDs so we can all add ourselves on our ps3s. So when GT5 prologue will start the online events and GT5 comes out, we would have some great players to race with.

My ID : GTP_juniordee
Japanese ID : inertiadrift

EDIT : We should all take part in this instead : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105367

*edited first post* thanks for clearing things up TVR&Ferrari_Fan :P

US ID: NoxNoctisUmbra

i forgot my JAPANESE account, but i don't use it ...

add me in :)

Just to let people know you will have to use your Japan PlayStation Network account, because the online mode for the Japan version will only work through a Japanese account.

----

Reason I say this

Online modes in past Japanese games have only worked through Japanese accounts. However, I am hoping Polyphony Digital find a way around this problem.

----

My Japan PSN ID: JapanMan89887665 :sly:

umm, just recently when the japanese version of TekkenDR came out i and many others were using our USA names while on japanese servers, i think it mayyyy work with your US ID

I have read on another message board it is possible.

Yep, I did it. (posted on the Playstation GT Board).

I primarily played the GT5P-D and had all of the cars unlocked. But, other family members did not.

I just went to "Game Save Utility" in the games section of your XMB.
Scrolled to the GT5P-D data,
hit triangle and then chose where I wanted to copy the file to.

If another user on the PS3 already has some data in their account, that data must be removed first. Then you have to go back to your account and copy it properly.

All is well.

That means that data file can be dumped to an SD card and shared if needed.

super___fla .....(thats three _ )

hope there will be good drifter i'm looking for drift competition

I'd love to have some G25 drift sessions with you. I think you are on my friends list already since you used to be in the top 2 with me on GTHD drift in the RWD's. Some nice replays on there too mate ;). There were a couple of scores on there that you set that I struggled to beat...Anyway, would be cool to have some battles.

I'd love to have some G25 drift sessions with you. I think you are on my friends list already since you used to be in the top 2 with me on GTHD drift in the RWD's. Some nice replays on there too mate ;). There were a couple of scores on there that you set that I struggled to beat...Anyway, would be cool to have some battles.

yeah i remmember you ... just double check my user name ....because i've changed my account couple of times , if you like to add me add the latest one ( super___fla ) with 3 under scores

wawoo GTHD that was long time ago

dude!! how many friends you got on your list??? im wondering whats the list limit

Limit is 50 per account

Robin

The list for the whole of GTP is listed and stickied at the top of the Playstation 3 Forum!

Latest Posts

Back