PSN is back online

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkreeMcgee
  • 6 comments
  • 1,691 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11
Messages
Dufus8
Not sure if people know and I wasn't sure where to post it, but psn is back online. You just have to install an update and change your pw from the ps3 that you created your account on or via e-mail.

Thankyou Sony 👍
 
Hope it's up all around the world, and not just in some parts.

I can't confirm from Sweden at the moment. Would be great with posts that say in what region PSN is back up. 👍
 
5719595599_89a219dce4_z.jpg



i think this image should update itself
 
I just tried again, Im in NZ btw. Looks like I got a bit over excited. PSN is working to the point where you can download and install the latest version but I can't actually log into my account at the moment. Not sure if they are still working on it or there are a lot of people trying to get on.
 
I just tried again, Im in NZ btw. Looks like I got a bit over excited. PSN is working to the point where you can download and install the latest version but I can't actually log into my account at the moment. Not sure if they are still working on it or there are a lot of people trying to get on.

hey said it would take several hours to complete the restorations of servers everywhere. they will be allowing access state by state.
 
Man, way to get my hopes up. :P
 
Yes, GT5 needs the PSN to play online, but that doesn't mean the thread belongs in the GT5 section. Besides, we already have a PSN thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back