PURE | 3rd GTP IndyCar Series | New Race Directors announced

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 314 comments
  • 19,040 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomMcD
No worries mate. May open a room tomorrow night as I'm a tad busy.

On that note, can anyone count laps led? I'll try and do them if not but I'm sort of tied up at the moment.

I didn't save replay I'm afraid. 👎
 
Matty
I didn't save replay I'm afraid. 👎

Remember to in future because you're one of the three stewards mate.
 
I'll do the laps sometime today, along with 2 of the 3 stats you said you were still missing from S2.
 
DrifterJoe
I'll do the laps sometime today, along with 2 of the 3 stats you said you were still missing from S2.

Thanks 👍

Could you also try to find out the exact time the race finished on the full clock as I need it for the site? May be tricky since the race didn't 'end' so don't worry if it's not possible.
 
psvKI.png


All-time stats correct as of the end of S2. Nothing special, just the main statistics.
 
Could've got bronze if I passed Joe a tad earlier. :crazy:
 
Laps led have been sent to Tom. It was close between 3 drivers for leading the most: Smuffy led 21, Fraiser led 20, and I led 19.
 
Anyone done any practice? What times are you all getting? :)
 
Oh, makes a change to lead the most laps :)
 
Formula GT Time Trial at SPA in seasonals :P

The person who gets the highest position gets 10 extra points right? :dopey:
 
I think the team points are wrong on the PURE site Standings, as each team only has the points of its highest finishing driver, rather than the top 2 finishers in the team added together.
 
Yeah I'm working on that already mate, it's just a small error; contacted Tim to fix it about an hour ago 👍
 
@Spurgy the best i pulled was a 1:15:7xx
 
IndyWolf
@Spurgy the best i pulled was a 1:15:7xx

Cool, I've done a 1.13.9 so far, will send a setup to you and Cowboys tomorrow :)
 
Best I pulled was a 1.15.5, I doubt I'll even do a lap that good again >.>
 
Ok then Spurgy O_O :D
 
I registered at Pure website, but can't sign up for the championship.
 
I registered at Pure website, but can't sign up for the championship.

championship is full mate, check the feeder series Indy lights :) They have some spaces there :)
 
Neljack or Tom by chance can you guys send a tune my way.

I got a chance last night to practice for a few. Worked on a tune. Got the car decent but wanna be sure I'm in the ball park.

If you guys need or want to try this tune let me know and I'll send a pm over.
 
Sure Jeff, I'll PM one over. If you're testing you can weigh them up and see which works better.

Pastor, we're not 'strictly' full as we've got a couple of guys who are on the fence and haven't signed up properly yet. If I could evaluate you as a driver in Lights you could have a full time seat.
 
Is it still the same setup yarp Tom? Felt pretty good when I tested it last week 👍
 
Yeah, that's the one. It's stable but I don't think it's the fastest setup possible; fast enough to win races mind you...
 
gokartman78
championship is full mate, check the feeder series Indy lights :) They have some spaces there :)

We always have open spots.

How can you deny Pastor Maldonado?
 
How can you deny Pastor Maldonado?

Because he is quite possibly the worst F1 driver in history, and only got to where he is because he gave Williams stupid amounts of money. :)
 
Well he did win Spain this year :D but i think het got lucky and personally Hamilton would've won if it wasn't for his loss of fuel in qualy
 
Because he is quite possibly the worst F1 driver in history, and only got to where he is because he gave Williams stupid amounts of money. :)

I won in Barcelona though.
 
IndyWolf
Well he did win Spain this year :D but i think het got lucky and personally Hamilton would've won if it wasn't for his loss of fuel in qualy

He does have some speed there, but I have never seen someone so 🤬 at keeping his car out of the wall, his win was a complete fluke and people like him annoy me so much because he has almost 0 talent (relative to some people who aren't in F1), and he's just bought himself a tonne of experience :grumpy::lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back