PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
  • 204,949 views
Is Wardez streaming the championship race or is there no space?

And is Aderrrm competiting winning the championship race.
 
7 people confirmed so far for Saturday. 👍

I will be there this Saturday, it's going to be a long day racing. First Mules GV enduro, then the championship race at Laguna!! Glad to see I have he final spot on the grid, hopefully I won't finish there. 👍

Edit, different days, so it will be a long weekend with a couple of enduros, planning on logging some practice laps this week, need to stay out of the kart. :sly:
 
Is Wardez streaming the championship race or is there no space?

Wardez is competing in the race. No idea if he's going to stream it. There will be 14 drivers, then myself, and I will be looking for a Safety Car driver as well. :sly:
 
If theres no dropouts and the top 7 are racing in each division, i'll happily be the SC driver!
 
You can confirm me as well. I can't seem to open pm's through my phone and haven't plugged my laptop in to log in to get them.
 
I should be good for this weekend 👍
 
If theres no dropouts and the top 7 are racing in each division, i'll happily be the SC driver!

There will most likely be call-ups to fill space. I'm not expecting Brosif for one. Seems pretty busy lately as he hasn't even collected his PMs in a few weeks.
 
BILLET!!!

cadbcd12.jpg



a1cfd88d.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow that looks great Owens
 
Nice... is that the right size for a pint glass coaster?
 
Dr_Watson
Nice... is that the right size for a pint glass coaster?

I made that for RT to give out. So whomever receives it will have to check. LoL
 
Wow, dude. That looks freakin' slick bro! Nice work.
 
The different fonts and everything look great Owens. Nice job!


Anyone around for some practice tonight or tomorrow?
 
I was planning on tuning the car tonight.
 
Thank for the compliments guys. It was worth the effort for all that's been done here.


Will be looking to tune and do some 10- 20 min races later today.
 
Im sure Aderrrm will love it when he recieves it Owens ;).
 
Anyone have a Matte Black paint chip they could spare?
 
R1600Turbo
Anyone have a Matte Black paint chip they could spare?

Sent 👍
 
OwensRacing
BILLET!!!

did you make that yourself? that's incredible. hope it doesn't cost too much to ship to England. :lol:
 
You can get matt black from the LFA, not matte black. I think there's a slight colour difference lol.

And I'm starting 5th on Saturday so anything can happen. Should be a great race. I know there was mention of one, but will there be a stream like last season? That was awesome.
 
Up to Wardez. I know he can stream it, but actually going through the commentary and graphics would be impossible since he's racing. :D

If I had the right tools I would do it. :(
 
There may not be a Live broadcast... but I expect a recording of the race will end up on the internet.

p.s.
someone got a new toy last week... :sly:

116897816.jpg
 
There may not be a Live broadcast... but I expect a recording of the race will end up on the internet.

p.s.
someone got a new toy last week... :sly:

116897816.jpg

Wow, that's cool. I always wanted to pick one up.

I've always been a big fan of wooden tables. Is it real wood or laminated?
 
you-mad-come-at-me-bro-thumb.jpg

1472-6118-3787-3246-8816

you guys all wasting time in GT Academy or something?

me, outlaw, and carracer need some race buddies... so hop in wimps. :p

-----

well, I'm ready for tomorrow... PB of 1:30.104

Thanks to outlaw and carracer for the company. 👍
 
Last edited:
Erick and myself are ten minutes out from starting a 20 lap practice session. If you want in join ASAP.

Either through him or I. Or chase it via track search.
 
Unfortunately Welsh can't make the race tomorrow, so Alien was next in line. He can't make it either, so Jay will be taking Welsh's place. 👍
 
Back