PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
fmsc4_19car.jpg

After a great season3 the #19 Royal Purple People Eater is back in action with slightly different hues. Hoping for a strong season in Div1.

Engine tuning stage 3, lol we are maxing this bad boy out :D ah ok just read the whole list and thought it was my bad :sly:.

The OP is correct. Make sure you read it correctly. ;)

Edit: I think the car has engine stage 3 stock, doesn't it?

R1600Turbo
The OP is correct. Make sure you read it correctly. ;)

Edit: I think the car has engine stage 3 stock, doesn't it?

I thought I remembered it only being Stage 2 stock.

MÜLE_9242;6588468
Registered for D1. :)

I'll try to round up Wiifreak as my teammate again, and if I can't, then Müle Mötorsports / team Canada / team Steath GT-R has an opening!
I'm good to go for D1, we just need to pick a team name so I can register under it. You can paint your car whatever you want, I'm sticking with Lavender this time :P

I'm really looking forward to this season. Everything looks amazing 👍

Remember guys, as the first post says: You don't actually have to be in a team, I just need team names. So you can be a lone 1-man team if you want. You just won't earn as many points in the team rankings as teams with 2 drivers.

Think I'll run with ABS since no ABS and SS = either constant locking up or no braking power. No ABS works with RH but then the cars would be too grippy.

Tonight after I get back from food shopping I'm going to get some photos for the HDCS thread, then do some laps around each track so I know what to set the distance at.

Wait was that the HDCS mx5 that you were drifting this morning (6-7am uk) when we got bored of the Rx7? I thought that when you were driving it at first thinking you were testing it while I drifted/failed in my Genki Hyper Silvia :P.

John Deere racing looking for a teammate if anyone's interested ;) As always, RT you know those colors aren't final so I'll try to get you a solid commitment in the next week or so :P

Supposed to figure that out before you register. But as stated in the registration section, just looking for basic color names. So if you're running green and yellow, just put green and yellow. ;)

Lol I put my old colors from season 2 but I'll prolly run green and yellow :) Gotta show off the team colors :P

I signed up for D2 in the Steel Blue Pearl #5. How exactly is the team thing going to work? Is there no longer an individual championship, or is there both?

What's race 9?

Any plans to do any night racing? I'm not sure which tracks have that option, but I think it would be a lot of fun to mix that into one of the races.

I signed up for D2 in the Steel Blue Pearl #5. How exactly is the team thing going to work? Is there no longer an individual championship, or is there both?

Both

What's race 9?

Spa. Forgot the graphic, fixed now.

Any plans to do any night racing? I'm not sure which tracks have that option, but I think it would be a lot of fun to mix that into one of the races.

Don't think any of the tracks have that option unfortunately.

Back