PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
  • 39,903 views
Is there any quali rooms open I need to practise and qualify as the deadlines what 8am UK and tomorrow until 5:30pm... BTCC! :p
 
I'm going to have to squeeze mine in later. Got NASCAR and a baseball game starting shortly, then the F1 race on tonight. Might be able to get my run in before the F1 race.
 
RT is your "squeeze in time" anywhere near the next 30mins to 1 hour?

Edit: Litchi stop staring at the thread and make a room you nocturnal soldier. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Not sure what time the F1 race is but if it's anywhere near the practice / qualifying times it won't be for another 6 or 7 hours.
 
RT is your "squeeze in time" anywhere near the next 30mins to 1 hour?

Edit: Litchi stop staring at the thread and make a room you nocturnal soldier. :lol:

lol Paul :lol:

You guys need a room?
 
Damn I wont be up then im going to be at 2am (1 hour 5 mins from now) So I get up bright and early for BTCC.

Yeah Litchi, wouldnt mind one :p.
 
Room open.
1472-4710-9952-5900-1108

Don't know if Nic is still in there, but if he is it should still be open.

I would like to qualify as well.
 
Damn I wont be up then im going to be at 2am (1 hour 5 mins from now) So I get up bright and early for BTCC.

Yeah Litchi, wouldnt mind one :p.

Ok, so I leave the new SSX and I come guys 👍
 
I see no list for Tsukuba does that mean no one has qualified yet even though it not that far to the deadline :confused:.

SSX lol, thats only good for arsing around and getting a CR-X to go 190mph :p.

Edit: Oh uh nevermind, its that snowboarding game.. :lol:
 
ok, room open guys. Feel free to join for practice and Quali ;)

1472 4711 0081 4389 5442
 
Last edited:
Is it too late to sign up for this?

7# MSTER232 (MSTER232) Blue / Yellow
 
Number 7 is taken.
 
Is it too late to sign up for this?

7# MSTER232 (MSTER232) Blue / Yellow

No, but you'll need a different number.
 
MÜLE_9242;6800988
Entry List:

#2: CSLACR (GTP_CSL): Blue / Gold
#4: syjones1 (syjones1): Blue / Orange
#5: Nicktune (Nic-KL): Green / Black
#7: Biffy (GTP_Biffy): Red / Black
#11: Wardez (Wardez): White / Gold
#13: Dragonwhisky (dragonwhisky) : Blue / Blue
#15: akmuq (GTP_akmuq): Black / White
#16: Carracerptp (Carracerptp): Orange / Black
#18 gtpvw_slc (SLC_VR6_V-Dub) yellow/black
#21 joshua1994 (joshua1994) : White / Green
#22: bdubclub (bdubclub): Orange / Silver
#25: Salty Jigaboo (Salty_Jigaboo): Green / Gold
#27: GV27 (GV27-): Green / Yellow
#32: GrayFox32 (GrayFox32): Grey / Red
#33: R1600Turbo (R1600Turbo): Black / White
#52: paulmac2k9 (GTP_PaulMac): Kenya Orange / Black
#77: Litchi (GTP_Litchi): Gray / Green
#85: brandofo (brandofo): black / orange
#93: MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242): Blue / Silver
#99: Wiifreak (Wiifreak): Lavender / Black

I added my name btw since you havent yet Mr Mule :p.
 
Yeah, there's a couple I need to get added I think.

Sheet updated with Tsukuba added.
 
MÜLE_9242;6967240
No, but you'll need a different number.

Change the number to 6 and I will join this.
 
Litchi
ok, room open guys. Feel free to join for practice and Quali ;)

1472 4711 0081 4389 5442

Be there shortly.
 
I'll be on in about half an hour to watch runs
 
Actually I change my mind about joining this because I just realised that the race starts will be very late for me.
 
:rolleyes:

This is why people need to read the ENTIRE op before joining.
 
MÜLE_9242;6967449
:rolleyes:

This is why people need to read the ENTIRE op before joining.

Sorry about that.
 
Did my quali only a 58.3 but looking forward to my return to racing this lovely beast. My pb was a 57.7 btw :D.

Litchis pb is a 57.4 :scared:.
 
Yeah, but then your tires wear out twice as fast. ;)
 
We did a test race of 15 laps and my tyres were fine :D I won from Litchi and Nic-KL :p. Might just be me as I allways focus on my exits but I say its fast and good on tyres.
 
Well oh well then. Guess I'm just slow as usual. Funny how that's been working out lately.
 
Na RT times were down in the high 58s low 59s by lap 13-15. Im sure your tyre wear god-ness will make you win ;).

I just really love driving Fwd cars they are so perfect if given the right power and grip balance :D. (If anything this has more grip than power - the BTCC way! :lol:)
 
R1600Turbo - 57.886 clean.

Mule was there but apparently wasn't paying attention so I watched.
 
Yeah, I heard the music play, ran into the room realizing I was still on the track then exited and left the room again.
 
Ran about 15 laps in practice before that running mostly 58 flats but no quicker. Went out there in qualifying and both of my laps were in the 57's. Happy with the result even if I'm knocked off the pole. :)

Edit: Just checked the sheet, guess I missed pole by .041. Oh well. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Sorry for being quiet lately. I'll be racing today, however I don't have time to qualy so I'll take a provisional and start from the back.
 
Back