PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
  • 39,903 views
I'll be on sometime tomorrow afternoon.
 
I'll be on sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I'll be on for about and hour this morning. Be back late afternoon or early evening. Will post room # when it's open.

1472-6118-4216-8214-5829
closed
1472-6118-3744-3750-5754. closed. Oops. Forgot to set the room up to spec. Fixed. Bdub, what's going on? Saw you join and bail several times...:(

Anytime Litchi.
 
Last edited:
GTP_Litchi - 1:59.400 clean
 
Thx for watching Dragon ;)👍
 
I am going to stop in, still need to qualify.

Edit: it is telling me I am incompatible with the room host.. Anyone else able to help out?
 
Last edited:
bdubclub
I am going to stop in, still need to qualify.

Edit: it is telling me I am incompatible with the room host.. Anyone else able to help out?

Going to Google that. Room still open.

Check out this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219634

Also I made a post earlier in this thread about changing the DNS servers that might help as well.

Will check my ps3 NAT type and let you know what that is.
 
Last edited:
Going to Google that. Room still open.

Check out this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219634

Also I made a post earlier in this thread about changing the DNS servers that might help as well.

Will check my ps3 NAT type and let you know what that is.

I have opened all of my ports, and am a Nat 2. Not sure what else to do.
Edit: Nevermind, will try to get back on late tonight. Have to go now.
 
bdubclub
I have opened all of my ports, and am a Nat 2. Not sure what else to do.
Edit: Nevermind, will try to get back on late tonight. Have to go now.

Try that dns setting change and disable the media server.
 
outlaw4rc - 1:59.756 clean
 
I'll be on soon to watch runs.
 
Cool ill join when you get a room up :).
 
Room is up:

1472-6399-8451-1924-1396
 
Paul: 1:59.410
 
Sweet thanks Mule 👍. Great quali for me, I did a best lap of 1:59.7 before my quali and was happy if I did a 2:00 flat or under and I go and do my PB in my quali :D.

Edit: Coming back Mule, just for you ;).
 
If there's space, I'll definitely be up for starting at the back to fill the grid up!
 
Mule: 2:00.917
Wiifreak: 1:58.979
GTP_SOHNVOHNSTIG: 2:00.324

:/
 
Last edited:
room closed
 
Mule,

Since it's very unlikely that I will be anywhere near pole, if it's all the same to you, I'll take a provisional entry, unless the field fills up with qualifiers, in which case I'll take a shot at qualifying if there's time. My current pb is into the 2:01s and that was with tire wear turned off. Forgot to to set the room to race spec this afternoon and ran off about 6 laps and thought I had been imbued with RT's supernatural tire wear skills.:guilty::crazy: Reset the room to race specs and did turn another :01 but just barely.

Will probably jump on for more practice when the wife gives up my racing station.

Side note - If you haven't already, go see The Avengers. I never see a movie, in a theater, twice in one night, but did tonight. Reckon I can cross that off my bucket list.
 
You can if you want, but it's best if you just qualify. You've got until 3 PM tomorrow, so there's plenty of time left. I'll get the quali sheet updated tonight, too.
 
is there any room open? tomorrow i won't have chance to qualy
 
I can open one right now.
 
nice, i'll b online in a few minutes
 
1472-6399-8580-0414-0448
 
I'm now in a friend party so its not possible for me to open a room right now (6.16am here). And alcohol is in the party....a lot... Hope someone could help you 👍

Edit: steve is here ;)
 
aliens: 1:59.986

room closed
 
MÜLE_9242;7054668
You can if you want, but it's best if you just qualify. You've got until 3 PM tomorrow, so there's plenty of time left. I'll get the quali sheet updated tonight, too.

Well then, if I can catch someone on tomorrow I'll be happy to run a qualifying time.
 
I may have to Q tomorrow morning before the race. If not, I'll start at the rear.
 
Apologies mule, was unable to get on yesterday and to qualy. If there's room I'd like to take a provisional. I'll keep an eye on the thread just in case.
 
Back