PURE | JGTS 3 - Series complete! Congrat's to Driver champion MSP_JTown and Team champions Xanavi Z!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,078 comments
Really appreciate the help guys. Standings are now current... just pending is penalties and there's still a fast lap bonus out there from fuji that will get sorted whenever we know the lap times from those D1 races.

Its a good thing I did my Q yesterday. I know a guy at a local Sony shop. Picking up GT6 today after work!! :)

Ah no, there's nothing that can't be worked out. We're just here to have fun, no need to worry too much man, let's just forget about the bad and move on, later we can laugh about it. I'd hate to see you become a stranger :(

I have to say that Tony pm'd me quite quickly (via Pure) and wrote that it would make him sad and really gave me an order to race Suzuka...
I won't quote pm cause he also said some unrealistically nice things about me... but that kindness speaks much more about him then me, you know.
That is why I'm sharing this... Tony, you are a complete Champion, inside and out, and one of the most completed personalities that I have met. Thank you man...

Yes tony is quite nice human for an alien

Couldnt help myself , had to say something

I guess we will be b speccing a lot to get that gt6 money

Cant wait for friday

Cant wait for friday

Homes, if you pre-order you get 1mill free CR.

I'm going to be regulation testing for GT500's day 1 :lol:

Cant wait for friday

Or you can spend £16 on amazon :lol:

So since we will most likely all be drowning in the excitement of our newly acquired copies of GT6, I wanted to ask if the qualification method I mentioned in the D2 room is off the table?

Previous PURE series have resorted to a championship order style of qualification for the final race before, so in the spirit of GT6 I wanted to see the general consensus of the organizers and participants for applying this method to the final JGTC3 race as well. It would definitely save all of us tons of valuable time :)

Qualifying is the same as always. This is just another weekly race, not a "championship final".

Only 2 drivers have Q'd. Me and Lozza are going to do it later, I hope more people do it on Sunday...would be good to send off the game in style

Sorry but I wont be racing in last race.My connection is just too bad, same as last weekend.
I should have done this last week and let someone racing in D1 instead of me.My bad.:guilty:

But I'll se you all soon in GT6:)

Goodluck all in the final GT5 race

Thursday practice
1472-6118-3701-4254-2055

Damn that's a good lap. My p.b. is on the practice sheet with splits.

Myself and Mike have gone faster than that, problem is hooking it all up in the space of 2 laps. Going to Q tonight as my GT6 copy isn't here >.> might have to wait till sunday to Q as everyone going to be on GT6!

We're doing a JGTS 3 grand finale race with that car in a one-make event for the top 12 drivers in the championship only. If any of the top 12 drivers can't attend, we'll go to the next positioned driver that has GT6 and is able to afford an HSV.

The race will be on Sunday the 22nd at a track we'll set by vote.

So, the format, in casual description, could be sort of like this:
Top 12 do a 200km race in GT6, points are the same, but bonus points, or podium bonus points, could be higher, qualifying will be done before the race. So, essentially, this locks positions of the top 12 (or so, this number's also subject to change, I don't want it to be much more than that due to us not knowing the stability of GT6's online network, also, this is going to be streamed by Tidgney and featured on GTPlanet news as the first major championship race of GT6)

Further details are still to be determined, so I'm definitely open to hearing suggestions and opinion on this event.

I'm gonna be contacting the top 12 drivers after the final GT5 race to make sure who has GT6 and is able to have enough time to play enough of the singleplayer career and have practice with the new physics.

Should be fun :)

But anyway, we're here, GT6 is out, all of you: I hope you enjoy, thanks for being a part of this.

Will anyone be available to Q me within the next 4-5 hours or so? Just got GT6 and wanna spend some time with it tomorrow. :)

I'm not going to be able to make the last race tomorrow. Good luck to the top guys in the fight for the 5 race championship. I hope to be invited or excepted back to PURE when you start up for GT6.
Thanks for the fun series Wardez.
Tyson

Suzuka -
outlaw4rc:
1:57.086

Dr_Watson/TnJF:
1:57.745

Last edited:
gave away .5 in s1 .. hopefully that hangs on for the D1 bubble... though I have a feeling anyone that puts up a time this week is going to be D1.

Hello everyonel here to check in again. I hope everyone is enjoying GT6. Well now that the. Game is officially in ny grasp I'm ready to start practicing and competing. The ibly provlem that I have now is that I I have avsolutely no friends to practice with.
If there is anyobe willing t take time to practice with me id surely apprwciate it. My psb ud is GTP_K1utch. Thank u for reading and god bless

Back