PURE | JGTS - Going on strong and adapting in the face of change!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,412 comments
  • 222,829 views
Anyone got a room up? If not I'll have one up in a sec.
 
Tried to type that in but there is to many numbers.

If it's still open those are the right numbers.👍

I noticed Wardez went to work and everything with the room up yet.:lol:
 
Yeah just got in, me, Dr Watson and Tony are in there.
 
Yeah just got in, me, Dr Watson and Tony are in there.
Give Tony the Advan GTR and run some races.:lol:
 
Oops, I was typing with spaces lol

I'm use to lounge racing
 
nvrmind
 
Last edited:
Den/Edd

I know I haven't yet given you my email and requested to be a steward and be able to edit the sheet but I've just watched litchi's lap so will have to post it here for now;

Litchi_GTPlay

S1 52.369
S2 43.706
S3 25.796
Total 1:59.566

I trust there's no problem with this 👍
 
I was there with Scanny along with Joshua1994. Everything looks alright per usual
 
I was there with Scanny along with Joshua1994. Everything looks alright per usual

Thanks, that was really odd... it punted me then said "room not found" when i tried to rejoin.
 
And also joshua1994;

S1 52.448
S2 43.244
S3 22.956
Total 1.58.648

And tony1311

S1 51.046
S2 42.864
S3 22.571
Total 1:56.481
 
Last edited:
I'm coming in just did an lmp race so I'm all set for quail gt500 should be easy compared to lmp haha
 
I hit a 57.6 in my denzo but apparently I have to use a customer car?
 
Some room compatability issues with first room..

Here is a quali/practice room as well:

1472-6118-3658-4756-2713

Right now its:
Owens, T/A, Scanny, Chorda, Welsh, Remy, and myself.

Possible first room is still up as well.
 
Some room compatability issues with first room..

Possible first room is still up as well.

no that one's done.
 
yes strech team denso is me and CSL, customer cars are for those who cant fully commit which youve said you cant be 100% commited so customer cars are your only choice...
 
Still only 15 qualified.
Is there still a room up?
 
CSLACR
Still only 15 qualified.
Is there still a room up?

Yes

1472-6118-3658-4756-2713 closed
 
Last edited:
Finally a decent qualifying time!! 1:58.146 for me. Thanks to those who have helped me! You're all part of my little improvements! :D
 
Is it possible to qualify sunday morning?
 
Can't do it tonight at all Minion?

I'm off to work guys, had a good run myself :)
 
Don't think so.
I'm watching the UFC at a friends house at the moment and only got like 30 minutes of practice.
 
OwensRacing got a room up Minion. Head on over there.. It's him, Scanny and paulmac in it.. I had to leave.. 4.45 am here now.. Deadline is in 3 hours and 15 minutes if I calculate things right.. Wardez?


EDIT: It would be ok for me if you did quali sunday morning your time.
But thing is that we need a couple of hours prior race to sort out hosts etc.. That's why the deadline is what it is.. So for this time, I'm ok with that.. But in the future, we really need to stick to the deadline. The possibility to quali have been there since monday.

Need to await Wardez response first though.. Eddie?

EDIT 2: We're at the moment 27 drivers.
20 have done their quali..
Scanny_Flick and paulmac2k9 are in OwensRacings room and about to quali.. So that's 22..
Minion will also quali.. 23

WiiFreak?
MULE_9242?
Ansem29GTPlay?
DrosifDuder?

27..

Any reserve that want to race this weekend? I'll PM them..

Looking much forward to tomorrow! 👍
 
Last edited:
Scanny_Flick:

Lap 2-
Sect: 52.758 / 44.613 /23.559
Total: 2:00.930
Clean

Someone by a PC get a chance please add this. Wanted to get it posted here so I don't forget.


If anyone needing to qualify. I'll be up for another hour or so. Post here with room number and I will join. Check thread every ten or fifteen minute.
 
no room now :(, its 4am gmt deadlines by my making 8am gmt i cant go to sleep because ill sleep past deadline and to top it off the s:censored:y net wont stay on long enough to do anything a great situation to be in......
 
Scanny_Flick:

Lap 2-
Sect: 52.758 / 44.613 /23.559
Total: 2:00.930
Clean

Someone by a PC get a chance please add this. Wanted to get it posted here so I don't forget.


If anyone needing to qualify. I'll be up for another hour or so. Post here with room number and I will join. Check thread every ten or fifteen minute.

Added to sheet. 👍

EDIT: NOT added to sheet.. Scanny_Flick got no account... Jeezz.. I'll PM him..
 
owens my damn net cuts off every 5mins so i doubt i can mae a room before i got cut useless useless AOL (A O HELL)
 
Back