PURE | TR Motegi GT500/19.00 UTC Sun, July 8th- Sign up form added!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 150 comments
  • 14,067 views
Thanks so much Nick, it'll be great to have you.
 
I'll have the castrol supra if that's ok.
 
I'd like to joing this race
Psn: cam_from_nj
Car type: gtr
 
Twin ring motegi confirmed for tomorrow!! When we will going to have this fascinating first race on it?
 
We've got the last CALM race before the break Sunday so I'd probably say July 8th?
 
Dr_Watson
We've got the last CALM race before the break Sunday so I'd probably say July 8th?

Wooot
 
That fits in perfectly, so yes, July 8th!
 
Added the sign up form guys, every one please fill it out.
 
I hope its ok to only pick one car lol xD. Denso SC430 for me ofc ;).
 
w3rd... I'm going after the Lexus for the JGTS reunion rather than hopping back in godzilla.
 
I hope its ok to only pick one car lol xD. Denso SC430 for me ofc ;).

Just pick a car type and I'll try my best to get you in the Sard.
 
signded up :)
 
OwensRacing
I'm in! Calsonic please.

Errr a GTR one of three that are alike. Not that blue eyes one. ;)

Or I will also drive any NSX if nobody else is picking them.
 
Sounds good Jeff, what about the one invisible to radar?
 
Ed, you are one sneaky bastard :lol:

I saw what you did.
 
If I can wing it and race the track without buying it, I should be there in a GT-R :)
 
Done the sign up

Looking forward to it
 
Yes Steve, just don't talk about it alright? It's only a strategy if it's kept on the dl, otherwise it's just a method :)

Thanks for signing up guys, good crowd already.
 
I just signed up.👍
 
Ah I can't make the 8th. Have fun! :)
 
Can't make the 8th due to being at a festival. Oh well, there's always next time.
 
If I can wing it and race the track without buying it, I should be there in a GT-R :)

I just tested and sorry, you can't :(
 
I did some laps in my trusty old JGTS Denso Lexus and got 50s which were ok but I expect 48s from the fast guys xD. Either way I'm loving Motegi :).
 
I signed up with the NSX
 
when we'll know the car assigned to us?
 
I'll try to make this in a Supra please. One in Yellow would be nice :p
 
Doing that tonight gippone.

And awesome Nige, thanks 👍
 
Wardez
Doing that tonight gippone.

And awesome Nige, thanks 👍

Wardez, don't many if any using the NSX. I just tried it and prefer to use it. ARTA to be exact. Thank you. Stealth would work too if you need me in it. I like the ARTA lil better.
 
Wardez, don't many if any using the NSX. I just tried it and prefer to use it. ARTA to be exact. Thank you. Stealth would work too if you need me in it. I like the ARTA lil better.

the green one is the prettiest. :p
 
Back