Purple FGT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cygnus_zero
  • 10 comments
  • 1,325 views
Messages
549
Messages
CygnusZero
Come on! I dont want one in purple!! Does this change at all or am I basically just stuck with a purple one for whatever reason?
 
If you mean the FGT in the OCD, then you're stuck with it until the OCD refreshes next Thursday. Hopefully you'll find one in a more appealing colour.
 
Purple isn't too bad. I have a purple Viper, looks sweet!!
 
I bought a purple FGT as a 'Mule.'
19,000 km and counting. What view do you race with? You might not see the purpleness of your new ride!

Also, car wash people don't wash it but the air around it.
 
I got a purple FGT earlier this week from the OCD... It's a great car, if you have the funds just get it, the color shouldn't matter to much...
 
Yeah I got stuck with it too, eh, just makes me feel more metro. ;)
 
I bought a purple FGT as a 'Mule.'

Haha, thats a nice way of putting it.

My 'Mule' is an Orange one which looks pretty bad to my eyes - The one i use myself is in silver one with black trim which looks very nice in an old Mclaren kinda way.
 
I got the purple one too.
Didn't care too much about the colour. All i'm after is the car. :)
 
I have a solid blue that I would trade for a purple. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
 
Back