not really after any other paints sorry should've mentioned that in the original post, I'm not much of a paint collector
and I'm not after anything in particular, make a few offers for it and I'll let you know. Just so you know I'm not expecting anything crazy for it like an x1 or something like that, even nice B-spec gift cars would be acceptable such as F40 because I'm not really into B-spec races
not really after any other paints sorry should've mentioned that in the original post, I'm not much of a paint collector
and I'm not after anything in particular, make a few offers for it and I'll let you know. Just so you know I'm not expecting anything crazy for it like an x1 or something like that, even nice B-spec gift cars would be acceptable such as F40 because I'm not really into B-spec races