put some Muscle on that next GT Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheeks52
  • 47 comments
  • 1,688 views

what do U think?

  • I Agree

    Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I Hate that idea

    Votes: 5 26.3%

  • Total voters
    19
another MPower guy dang what U guys cant keep ur asses calm dang viper gots beef whities??? what ever the hell his name gots beef and now U
 
Maybe if you werent posting like an ass people wouldnt have beef with you
 
u 2 dogg man I telling ya that avatar is funny I can't be mad at ya what is hitler Cwalking or something
 
Dudebusta
id like the muscle to be better than GT2. id like the option of whacking a blower on top of the donk. or a fuel injection kit. something that no other game has.

69 chevelle ss 454 would be a must have.

That is 70 chevelle ss 454. Chevy didn't come out with the 454 till 1970.
 
I don't care about more muscle cars, I'd like to see more opportunities to be able to use them.
 
blondetom
That is 70 chevelle ss 454. Chevy didn't come out with the 454 till 1970.
Mate, you're replying to a post that's over 3 years old.
 
Back