Putting one car's wheels on another

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raghavan
  • 17 comments
  • 1,061 views

Raghavan

(Banned)
Messages
1,306
I've seen some of the pics here with cars having some other car's wheels, like 440cuda's 350Z with the Audi R8 rims. How do i do that? I'd like to take some wheels off my race cars and stick them on my S2000.
Thanks.
 
Check the Wheels Specials at the bottom of the Wheels Manufacturer screen.
"Today's Specials"

They all show other car's wheels, and aren't hard to spot.
They usually have the Manufacturer's 1st letter in the name, exampled.

Mercedes-Benz Wheel
Mxxxxxxx.
Lotus wheel
Lxxxxxxx.

Search for Camaroboy69's wheel thread. It shows them all and the days they appear.

Found it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68644
 
that was most cool of you man, not one comment on him not using the search button. i swear we use up more space complaining about the search button not being used then we would use just answering the question.. props to you mclarenf1gtr. and yes i do understand why the search button should be used. that's just my opinion, and like bellybuttons, everybody has one.
 
wheelmonstor
that was most cool of you man, not one comment on him not using the search button. i swear we use up more space complaining about the search button not being used then we would use just answering the question.. props to you mclarenf1gtr. and yes i do understand why the search button should be used. that's just my opinion, and like bellybuttons, everybody has one.

I totally agree with you :)
 
I love putting the old Beetle's wheels on cars like the R34 GT-R... :lol:
 
maybe some 2cv wheels on an ruf rgt!

i like the tvr wheels a lot. looking at a renault megane with a set of 6 spokers right now.
 
I like the used R32 black rims... I'm a black wheel guy, what can you do... :)
 
My current faves are the minilites off the Ginetta and the Ro-Styles you get on the Shelby Mustang. Got some of those on a Jensen, turning it into a Series 1. Look funny on the Honda S800 though. :confused:
 
I have JGTC wheels on my faster Nissans, they're the best-looking blackies I've seen so far.
 
I can't get the R8 wheels for some reason. It's not even on the 'chart' that mclaren posted. Oh well. I got the Elise wheels for my S2000.
 
Raghavan
I can't get the R8 wheels for some reason. It's not even on the 'chart' that mclaren posted. Oh well. I got the Elise wheels for my S2000.
It should be there...Just keeping checking back every day.

The only thing that looks like the R8's wheels,IMO, is Day 23, Wheel 7 from left.
 
Hmm... I'll just keep looking for it. THe s2000 with the Lotus rims isn't bad though.
 
I love the black steel pressed rims from the '71 Nissan Skyline GTR (KPGC10), I put them on my '87 Nissan Skyline GTSR (HR31), looks great.
 
Back