Quagmire shaped crisp selling at ridiculous price on Ebay

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maccer_42
  • 39 comments
  • 7,987 views
...it looks nothing like him. It's more reminiscent of an obese Brands Hatch Indy circuit.

Eat the bugger.
 
What the... I have probably eaten crisps that looked a lot more like Quagmire. If the bids are legit then good on them.
 
WTF! Most crisps look like that shape, its the most common style you see!

These listings are just a joke, like when someone sold air from a storm :ouch:
 
Damn! Its been removed I didnt see it :/

Edit: wtf 1 member viewing this thread and 27 guests :lol:
 
Last edited:
222460.png
 
The stupidest thing i saw this week. Belive me ive seen many.
 
Wow, the last time I looked at it, it was only £11,100
 
gigidy,gigidy,gigidy :sly:
 
Wow, the last time I looked at it, it was only £11,100

That was my highest bid, yes. I stopped there as it only vaguely resembles Quagmire...
 
That was my highest bid, yes. I stopped there as it only vaguely resembles Quagmire...
:lol: That Auction was an absolute joke though. My PS3 controller looks more like Quagmire than that crisp
 
I can't see a resemblance. It looks more like a photo of someone's rear end but the camera fishtailed the shot.
 
I may sell an australian football and say it is in the shape of stewie's head.
 
I may sell an australian football and say it is in the shape of stewie's head.

Good luck with that. I'll get more for my Rugby ball as Rugby predated Aus/American football. :sly:
 
Just spit in a bottle and claim its a celebreties spit. People pay loads for that.
 
I've seen piles of manure that resemble Quagmire more than that chip...
 
Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity watch the Giggity gun on YouTube lol.
 
Too elementary; I want a crisp that's shaped like the apocalypse.
 
Um, well. This is pretty ridiculous (The price).
 
I now see how to make money... Quick and Easy... :sly:

I once had an Italy shaped Cheetos. Then i ate it.
 
I now see how to make money... Quick and Easy... :sly:

I once had an Italy shaped Cheetos. Then i ate it.

I had one shaped like a wang. :grumpy: Needles to say, I didn't eat it.

I can't see Homer in the glue - Is that bad? lol.
 
Hey guys! I have something here that resembles Peters chin, wonder what it's worth?
 
💡 :lol:


No, I really can't see any resemblance either.

It looks more like the 3d Homer from that treehouse of terror episode.
 
It looks more like what Paris Hilton eats for breakfast than it does Homer Simpson.
 
Are people really making money from this stuff?
 
I doubt it.. Just people doing it for a laugh I guess, no way someone would pay £150,000 for some dryed glue.
 
Back