Quagmire shaped crisp selling at ridiculous price on Ebay

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maccer_42
  • 39 comments
  • 7,989 views
Auction has been removed. That thing does not resemble Quagmire, though.
 
I have just got myself a bit of glue for a steal at 150k. :dopey:
 
I doubt it.. Just people doing it for a laugh I guess, no way someone would pay £150,000 for some dryed glue.

Rich people with too much cash (Arabs)
 
Jai
Rich people with too much cash (Arabs)

A semi racist and completely unfounded opinion....

HippieGiraffe
Dammit, deals off.

You might be close to affording it on sport bet winnings if you keep picking 4 games right every weekend. :lol:
 
Jai
Are people really making money from this stuff?

Manufacturing instances like the OP is extremely rare to come by. No man is unable to understand that, but its value is too broad in that case.
 
It looks more like the "Forever Alone" meme.. :dopey:
 
That is your auction
 
Back