Queen of Speed - Supercar Shopping

• Thread starter Zach
  • 52 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryou will be appearing in Chapter 5 as a Special Guest Star. Can't wait

- Also, Zacharysim, the MIRA has 552 Performance Points (Outstanding for a small car) so it could probably compete with your cars.

I've got a Black Focus (with Electric Orange wheels :dopey:) and it's tuned to about 350bhp. I can get on next week (don't have time on weekdays).

how about a RS4 Avant
Audi-RS4-Avant.jpg

I need to do some MAJOR detuning, however,
*Can I pass with 467 HP?

I can volunteer for this event if you still need racers. I have four different hatchbacks that I could use : a blue 2005 Mini Cooper S with 315 hp, a white 2005 Volkswagen Golf V GTi with 360 hp, a black 2007 Peugeot 207 Gti with 374 hp, and a white 2009 Volvo C30 R-Design with 408 hp. Just tell me which one you'd like me to use.:)

Ok, then how about a Renault Avantine?
renault-avantime-produccion.jpg

Renault_Avantime.jpg

Also, it's not a van, nor a wagon, so what is it?

I'm not driving a Volvo C30, and my Subaru has a secret recipe. Plus, the C30 in GT5 is FF. (RL Polestar is 4WD) so you will have wheelspin off the line.

Hmmm... this could work out to being an indirect Tuner battle between the Volvo C30's better setup:sly:

Well, if me and Apok do race, then it will be ^^^
It wont affect you(r) Impreza, as you will likely win due to storyline "power":dopey:

Guys just so you know. I'm not available from tomorow to friday as I just found out I'm koing skiing. So if we could do this friday that would be good.
Also my Volvo has less HP, so I'll have to stick a better exhaust on there. :sly:

Chapter 4.5

While on the plane...

"Oh no! The organizer for the event has cancelled the event and informed me via email!
"Oh no, what to do?"
"Shall we still continue to a tour of Europe to battle their speed racers?
"Sounds great!"

After the minor disaster, they continue their flight to Rome.

Hopefully we can try to do this thing again later. One more chance in the MIRAculous MIRA to beat your "Imprezzing Impreza" ;).

Supercar Shopping!

"OK girls. We will be looking for a supercar for Mayu. It's because i've arranged for Mayu to race against one of the fastest in Italy, in a Ferrari Enzo. We'll be going to the Hangar 7 where several supercar manufacturers are located."
"Sounds great. But, where are we going to put the Impreza?"
"We'll be making a stopover at the airport to load the Impreza into the private jet."
"OK. Let's go!"

Once they reached Hangar 7 in a cab because the Impreza was in the private jet, a salesperson named Romeo came to help their needs.

"Hi. I'm Romeo, and how may I help you?"
"An assortment of supercars, please. Preferably over 500 horsepower."

"Lexus LFA. 562 horsepower, 1480kg. Awesome exhaust sound. State of the art, very hi-tech.
"I'm definitely shortlisting the LFA."
"It's your choice! I'll just help you choose one of the shortlisted cars."

"Ferrari 458 Italia. 576hp, 1480kg. Handles well, great exhaust."
"Shortlisting that!"
"I tested that car, it handled really really well. My No.1!

"Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. American 619 muscles, weighing 1509kg.
"Bleh! Americans only know how to put big engines into their cars! Porsche only needed a 3.6 liter engine to produce 400hp!"
"I'd tested that too. It's horrible. Slides everywhere like no tomorrow. I vomited after alighting."

"Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. 552 horses, 1480kg. Luxurious!
"It's beautiful. But not as much as the two I shortlisted."
"It was a nice car, actually. Not as fun as the 458."

"McLaren MP4-12C. 580hp, 1350kg. Handles well!"
"It's pretty nice but, the smiley face gets on my nerves."
"Seriously, everything is great about the car except the exterior."
"Alright. This is the supercars that you wanted. Would you like to test the cars you shortlisted?"
"Yes."

After test driving the 458 and LFA...

"The 458. LFA has a really really great exhaust sound, but doesn't as thrilling as the 458. The 458, please!"
The keys. Take care of your new car. Zoom away!

And, Mayu speeds off in the 458 off to the hotel.

Nah the LFA is more exclusive, with only like 350 being made, and here in the States, Lexus ran a large ad campaign which showed off the LFA, so it's well known. The 458 is only exclusive because its a Ferrari and it's price. The LFA was a limited production supercar that was priced threw the roof!

Zhu8, LOL! She's not the one paying, instead it is Keiko. She's the head of one of the fictional world's best racing teams. So you could imagine that she has a lot of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back