Queensland Raceway

Queensland Raceway 1.4

• Thread starter Baspos96
  • 17 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Baspos96 submitted a new resource:

Queensland Raceway - Queensland Raceway, an Australian track which hosts the V8 supercar series. (exact lenght)

Queensland Raceway, nicknamed "the paperclip", is a motor racing circuit located at Willowbank in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. The circuit plays host to V8 Supercars, the Australian Superbike Championship, drifting as well as club level racing and ride days.

The lenght is exactly 3.12 km/1.95 mi.
Let me know what you think.

Read more about this resource...

I am trying to download this but get this error when I click the 'interloggin' button

Please use the online features of Gran Turismo 6 and then try here to login.

There are no data available to confirm that this ID is already used for the online features of Gran Turismo 6. You can visit the online user page why not watch .
Connect your PlayStation®3 to the Internet and use this ID to the online features of Gran Turismo. Try logging on again here .

Through this site you can use some features of Gran Turismo 6 , including the bulletin board , the mail service and the profile settings.

I am trying to download this but get this error when I click the 'interloggin' button

Please use the online features of Gran Turismo 6 and then try here to login.

There are no data available to confirm that this ID is already used for the online features of Gran Turismo 6. You can visit the online user page why not watch .
Connect your PlayStation®3 to the Internet and use this ID to the online features of Gran Turismo. Try logging on again here .

Through this site you can use some features of Gran Turismo 6 , including the bulletin board , the mail service and the profile settings.

I don't fully understand what you mean (english is not my native language), but the problem is that you can't login to the gran turismo website, is that right?

The only thing I can think of is to login to the gran turismo website first and check the 'stay logged in' box. if you then click the download button it should immediately go to your gran turismo/psn account and skip the login page.

It was telling me to use the GT6 online features first..... anyway I have updated GT6 on my PS3...... 1 million megabytes later.... will try again now

If you want you can add me on ps3 (baspos96) to download it. Just go to community->friends->baspos96->shared tracks when in gt6. That should definitely work.

Back