Quest for all Birthday Tickets !!!!THANKS!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeseventy6
  • 33 comments
  • 1,565 views
Messages
246
England
Cornwall
Messages
geeseventy6
THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED!


Hi I'm trying to get all Birthday Tickets! below is a list of what I NEED I have to Trade 100% Non-Paintable models,100% Helmets & Suits, 100% Museum Cards. All Level tickets, Rally Base, Rally Car, Historic Rally Car, Modern & Classic Muscle Car, Nas Car, 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09Tickets
Have a look please and see if we can trade :)
1974
1977
1978
1979
1980
1983
1984
1986
1987
Thanks Greg
 
Last edited:
Hi I'm trying to get all Birthday Tickets! below is a list of what I have so far which are all up for trade also I have to Trade 100% Non-Paintable models,100% Helmets & Suits, 100% Museum Cards. All Level tickets, Rally Base, Rally Car, Historic Rally Car, Modern & Classic Muscle Car, Nas Car, 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09Tickets
Have a look please and see if we can trade :)
Thanks Greg
1942
1944
1949
1954
1958
1961
1962
1963
1964
1965
1966
1967
1968
1969
1970
1971
1972
1976
1981
1982
1985
1988
1991
1992
1993
1998
2000
2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010

I have tickets i want gear this is what i have



helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line


suits i have to trade
bicolor I
flame
graffiti

what # of gears per ticket?
 
Hey which tickets do u have? I'll send a set for each ticket recieved....
how that sound?
 
I've sent you a PM:)
 
I will send a 1942 someday this week
 
deleted. 👍
 
Last edited:
Hey which tickets do u have? I'll send a set for each ticket recieved....
how that sound?
that dont sound good at all
i have 9O % of tickets birthday and lvl
i have offer from chipoli of 58 sets gear 18 tickets thats 3 sets per ticket
There is no limit on sending gear it just takes 5 minutes to send a set:tup:
 
If I'm reading the op right. You need a 1989 ticket. I will be getting one on Friday being that's my birthday. If you need it let me know.
 
I will send a 1942 someday this week

Hi mate we traded before :) I've got 1942 the list is what I have if you got something not on it then that would be much appreciated
Greg:)
 
that dont sound good at all
i have 9O % of tickets birthday and lvl
i have offer from chipoli of 58 sets gear 18 tickets thats 3 sets per ticket
There is no limit on sending gear it just takes 5 minutes to send a set:tup:

I'll send 50 items per ticket mate or if you send me exactley what u need in each I'll finish a few sets of for u rather than sending u what u already have?
 
Hi mate we traded before :) I've got 1942 the list is what I have if you got something not on it then that would be much appreciated
Greg:)

I can send a 1977
 
If I'm reading the op right. You need a 1989 ticket. I will be getting one on Friday being that's my birthday. If you need it let me know.

Sounds good to me what would u like for it? happy birthday for friday :)
 
I would take a level 3 it's coming from mikeesf I think I have you there but if not send a fr and I will send tonight
 
geeseventy6
Sounds good to me what would u like for it? happy birthday for friday :)

Would an academy gt-r work
 
I will just send the ticket when I get on Friday and send the cat when it works best for you. Lol I'm easy to trade with.
 
I have tickets i want gear this is what i have



helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line


suits i have to trade
bicolor I
flame
graffiti

what # of gears per ticket?
What do u want for 1969 ticket?
 
I have the 1980 and 1983.

Would you trade a level 17 ticket + a car for these?
 
What do u want for 1969 ticket?
trading for gear only
Do you have? 1980 '83 '84 '86 or '87' ?


i wont trade a ticket for 1 set gear There is no limit on sending gear.
i will give you any ticket for 3 sets it takes 15 minutes to send 3 sets.....


helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits i have to trade
bicolor I
bicolor II
flame
graffiti
blaze
checkered





helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits i have to trade
bicolor I
bicolor II
flame
graffiti
checkered
blaze
 
1977 was sent last night
 
trading for gear only



i wont trade a ticket for 1 set gear There is no limit on sending gear.
i will give you any ticket for 3 sets it takes 15 minutes to send 3 sets.....


helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits i have to trade
bicolor I
bicolor II
flame
graffiti
blaze
checkered





helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits i have to trade
bicolor I
bicolor II
flame
graffiti
checkered
blaze

50 peices per ticket is fair in my opinion that way as long as you inbox is empty you can have all the items in one go if you want more than 50 then you need to empty your inbox and if you are in different time zones this can be a pain. If your not happy with his offer get them from the person giving 3 sets per ticket instead.
 
Back