Question about Driveclub

• Thread starter fernandito
  • 3 comments

fernandito

(Banned)
Spain
Spain
It's been a couple of years since I last played this game and owned a ps4. I was planning on buying another ps4 just to play this game again, as well as Bloodborne of course, the only two games I liked of this console.

However, and having recently learnt of Driveclub being wipped out from $ony servers, my question is whether or not will I be able to download the season pass I also owned, in order to expand the game after I install it from a physical copy I'm buying and have it complete again.

I still can see my driveclub season pass listed on my purchases/downloads when I log in PSnetwork.., so can I download it once the game/season pass dissapears?

If I recall correctly as long as you log on with the PSN that has it, it should still download it and apply it.
Now after said time goes by and it doesn't then I have no idea what happens.

I am sure someone can help that has more on it.

I need to be sure before buying another ps4, let alone just for this game and another (Bloodborne).

Point is. When I log in PSNetwork from my PC, I still see my my season pass listed in my purchase list. Thing is.., will it appear ready to download (on ps store) once I install a physical copy in the console, now that the game and every dlc stuff contained in the season pass has been wipped from the Store?

Nothing I've read suggested that the game itself was being taken off the servers. it is being delisted, which means you won't be able to purchase it on PSN, but existing owners will still be able to download the game and its updates/DLC's.

Back