question about g29

• Thread starter Tommy_79
  • 6 comments
England
England
hello guys,

i just joined this wonderful group of driving video game.

i recently bought ps4 + logitech g29 with shifter + gt sport,, its kinda hard to drift with the g29 if i had to say, so i need to reduce resistance in g29 wheel, unfortunately i can't find any wheel settings menu except buttons replacement menu, i remember in ps3 its was option for changes set up for the wheel in use, such as rotation , ant stiffness of the wheel. so please if you have any information about that just explain to me how to do it, after watching YouTube videos i notice the players were able to throw the wheel so easy to steer their cars, wonder how they set up their wheels,

my gt sport account is Rimi-777 ,, if you love drift please send me FR.

Last edited:
hello guys,

i recently bought ps4 + logitech g29 with shifter + gt sport,, its kinda hard to drift with the g29 if i had to say, so i need to reduce resistance in g29 wheel, unfortunately i can't find any wheel settings menu except buttons replacement menu, i remember in ps3 its was option for changes set up for the wheel in use, such as rotation , ant stiffness of the wheel. so please if you have any information about that just explain to me how to do it, after watching YouTube videos i notice the players were able to throw the wheel so easy to steer their cars, wonder how they set up their wheels,

On the G29 there are no settings to change the wheel rotation. I had a G27 wheel settings which could change the rotation.

They setup their car for Drifting, for more information go here in the https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-drifting.428/

hello guys,

You can adjust the torque strength and sensitivity of the wheel. While driving press options. Scroll to the bottom and choose 'Detailed Settings'. Scroll to the bottom again and you'll find the settings there.

You can adjust the torque strength and sensitivity of the wheel. While driving press options. Scroll to the bottom and choose 'Detailed Settings'. Scroll to the bottom again and you'll find the settings there.

thanks for your reply,
i know this option but its only for force feedback and sensitivity, i think in ps3 for example a settings for the connected wheel in the device, aside the game settings, if you use your g29 in PC you'll find setting menu as well, it comes as downloadable menu.
my problem is i can't reduce resistance for the wheel for example, or change rotation etc

thanks for your reply,
i know this option but its only for force feedback and sensitivity, i think in ps3 for example a settings for the connected wheel in the device, aside the game settings, if you use your g29 in PC you'll find setting menu as well, it comes as downloadable menu.
my problem is i can't reduce resistance for the wheel for example, or change rotation etc
Lowering those feedback settings makes the wheel quicker to respond for what you want.

Back