Doncowleone Messages 634 Messages PM Me and ask Jun 22, 2011 #1 I have a lot of Horns, and I have installed a few but never hear them. What sound are they under? I have my game music off cause I prefer to hear the car sounds over the jazz.
I have a lot of Horns, and I have installed a few but never hear them. What sound are they under? I have my game music off cause I prefer to hear the car sounds over the jazz.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 22, 2011 #2 Unless you've remapped the DS3 Horn is the R2 button I think.
S simon1994 Messages 15 Messages schell94 Jun 22, 2011 #3 why does the cars have horns (i really don't know)?
Doncowleone Messages 634 Messages PM Me and ask Jun 22, 2011 #4 Because then women wouldn't be able to let the men driving know they are not happy.
ECGadget Messages 2,728 England Messages ECGadget Messages Eh??? Jun 22, 2011 #5 LOL, I think people use them in online while they do free runs to inform of position or to say hello lol I know the AI hooted at me when I cut it up once...
LOL, I think people use them in online while they do free runs to inform of position or to say hello lol I know the AI hooted at me when I cut it up once...