tbwhhs Messages 1,493 White House, Tennessee Messages tbwhhs Oct 19, 2012 #1 Is there a list of the that says what the horn numbers are?
Dean Messages 6,255 Jutland Messages GTP_DeanJ Oct 19, 2012 #2 Yes. There's a “list”, here. The horns, goes from no. 1 to no. 279. - Though, this page, doesn't describe the horns.
Yes. There's a “list”, here. The horns, goes from no. 1 to no. 279. - Though, this page, doesn't describe the horns.
tbwhhs Messages 1,493 White House, Tennessee Messages tbwhhs Oct 19, 2012 #3 I guess that I should have worded that better than I did, I meant what kind of horn is each number.
AspecBob WRS race steward Premium Messages 1,909 Sherbrooke, QC Messages GTP_AspecBob Oct 19, 2012 #4 Have a look at the bottom of the OP in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228849 There are links to sound files for all horns.
Have a look at the bottom of the OP in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228849 There are links to sound files for all horns.