Question about lap times

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFCDALTON
  • 3 comments
  • 432 views
Messages
6
Messages
LFCDALTON
Sorry if it's a total noob question, but is there anywhere on here that has lap times for each track for the members? I know that I will be blown away totally by anyone in a Red Bull, but it would still be interesting to see how I was faring.
 
Sorry if it's a total noob question, but is there anywhere on here that has lap times for each track for the members? I know that I will be blown away totally by anyone in a Red Bull, but it would still be interesting to see how I was faring.

Welcome to the forums :cheers:

Sounds like a Leaderboard, but forum style, If that's what you mean. I don't think there's a thread that has the fastest lap times per track. Maybe searching for one should do it.
 
Back