Question about million dollar trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter nmrgoodnightn
  • 9 comments
  • 721 views
Messages
400
Messages
nmrgoodnightn
Are cars the are worth near 1million affected like 999,984. I thought I read somewhere here that they wouldn't trade.

On the mobile app and I haven't really be keeping up with the news after the new update.
 
Any car worth $1,000,001 or more will not be able to be traded anymore.
 
Rossticles
Any car worth $1,000,001 or more will not be able to be traded anymore.

Wait, so I can trade away an Enzo or McLaren F1?
 
Things like the FTO Super Touring which is on the edge will be rounded up.

I think anything in the 980,000+ range will be rounded up to 1mil.
 
[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

This is coming directly from PD. They're not going to round up. That's elementary.
 
Back